Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
The forbidden forest. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
The forbidden forest. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
The forbidden forest. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
The forbidden forest. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
The forbidden forest. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
The forbidden forest. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
The forbidden forest. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
The forbidden forest. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
The forbidden forest. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
The forbidden forest. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

The forbidden forest.

Go down 
+7
Professor von Nettesheim
CarlyQuinn
Jonny Oliver
Dorothee Traigyen
Eric_Sahaif
Amelia Sage Lawrence
HadleyGoodstein
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
HadleyGoodstein
Gryffindor 6th Year
Gryffindor 6th Year
HadleyGoodstein

Goodie Nuggets : 143

The forbidden forest. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 7:48 am

First topic message reminder :

There's something special with this place, Hadley thought as she sneaked into the big forest. Once she'd seen a centaur hiding in the shadows and today she hoped she'd see another one. Or maybe something else. A meadow filled with all sorts of flowers was only a few meters away, the perfect place to sit down at. Said and done Hadley sat down in the meadow leaning her back against a big tree.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

Goodie Nuggets : 1548

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 3:26 am

''Not really. You can crash into too many things!'' He winked at her and laughed, finally relaxing his muscles, taking on a more relaxed stance.
Back to top Go down
Dorothee Traigyen
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Dorothee Traigyen

Goodie Nuggets : 101

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 4:10 am

''Not when you're a Veela. I think we have better eyesight.'' Being up in the air was nothing she was too found of. ''We are better at everything really.'' She added with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 4:30 am

''Ah well, maybe you guys are better!'' He grinned at her and chuckled.

He thought 'She's sure of herself, that's for sure!'
Back to top Go down
Dorothee Traigyen
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Dorothee Traigyen

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 5:01 am

''Being a veela has its privileges.'' She said and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 5:06 am

''Suppose it does! But I have to leave now, should really get some sleep. Godbye Dorothee!'' He smiled and walked over to the barrier, then dispelled it with a wave of his wand. He waved at the veela and started jogging back to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Dorothee Traigyen
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Dorothee Traigyen

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 6:25 am

''Yes.. Yes you should.'' She said thoughtfully and began to walk deeper into the forest saying a simple ''Goodbye'' over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

Goodie Nuggets : 814

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 9:03 am

She giggles a little and jumps down from a tree, "Hey there!" She grins then looks around. "You know some people say that people died in here. And others say there are ghosts and well, nothing to really be scared of." She smirks and points, "We should go that way."
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 9:07 am

''Been here before, and theres all those things and more here! Just you wait and see....'' He grinned and nodded at her suggestion.

OoC: Gotta go, see you tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 9:55 am

She rolls her eyes a little and laughs. "Let's go then," she nods and begins to walk in the direction she had pointed in. "I'm not scared of that many things. Just find them a little... creepy."

(OoC: Sorry, I had to help my sister with something...)
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 5:37 pm

''Creepy is it? Alright, I'll believe you!'' He smiled and followed her.
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 9:27 pm

"It's also a great place to practice spells. But that's just my opinion" she adds and stops for a moment then continues on.
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 12:48 am

''True, it is. Nobody can se you practice and comment how bad you are.'' He smiled and walked up beside Carly. ''So, any particular destination in mind?''
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 5:10 am

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm not really good at offensive spells," she laughs. "So I just thought... Sectumsempra!" she grins her wand pointed at a tree as it a few weak slashes cut it down. (OoC: I bet you thought she was trying to kill you... or hurt you. XD)
Back to top Go down
Professor von Nettesheim
Master of Potions
Master of Potions
Professor von Nettesheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1497

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 5:12 am

'Mr Sahaif and Miss Quinn, you know the Forbidden Forest is out of bounds for students. The clue is in the name. You lose 50 house points each for this breach of school rules, now return to the grounds.'
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 6:20 am

''Very well professor. Come on Carly, let's go.'' He gestured for Carly to follow him.
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 6:51 am

"Yes professor," she says biting her tounge to keep her from saying anything stupid. She slips her wand up her sleeve then follows Eric back to the grounds.
Back to top Go down
Emilia_B
Gryffindor 4th Year
Gryffindor 4th Year
Emilia_B

Goodie Nuggets : 548

PostSubject: A tree   The forbidden forest. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 8:04 am

Emilia sat on the floor leaning against the tree. She wished she would get to know someone at this school. She recalled all the people she had met on her travels with her mother and father. Yet all of the people i met I had to leave behind. She was used to having friends for short amounts of time. Yet having no friends was something completely new.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 8:09 am

'You look cheerful.' Said Apollonius to the young Gryffindor girl he saw. 'Are you having trouble in your classes?'
Back to top Go down
Emilia_B
Gryffindor 4th Year
Gryffindor 4th Year
Emilia_B

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 8:23 am

Looks up at the boy who has just talked to her and shakes my head

"Nope, I'm fine in lessons and im cheerful because for once in my life I'm not running"

Historia vitae
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 8:53 am

'You don't like running? I can't say I'm too keen on it either.' Said Apollonius in reply.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Goodie Nuggets : 2446

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 4:35 am

Amy ran down, slamming her back against a tree. She sat motionless for a few seconds before starting to transform. She shrank, pushing all feelings out and feeling the world grow around her. She flew through the trees for what seemed like hours, drifting on the wind through the leaves.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Goodie Nuggets : 2446

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 4:41 am

She landed and grew to her full height again. She was calm. She walked up to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Emilia_B
Gryffindor 4th Year
Gryffindor 4th Year
Emilia_B

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 4:17 am

Emilia shrugged, sighing, obviously this boy didn't know what i was talking about.

"I guess when you've been running for all your life you get tired of it"

Historia vitae - Deal with it
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

Goodie Nuggets : 1194

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 10:28 am

Jonny felt a little better so he walked down to the dark forest 'what have I done, I am such a jerk, how could I believe that she liked me' he thought he sits down on the ground and transfigures a stick into a guitar and begins to play and sing

Leave me out with the waste, this is not what I do
It's the wrong kind of place to be thinking of you
It's the wrong time for somebody new
It's a small crime and I got no excuse
And is that all right, yeah?
I give my gun away when it's loaded
Is that all right, yeah?
If you don't shoot it how am I supposed to hold it?
Is that all right, yeah?
Is that all right, yeah, with you?
Leave me out with the waste, this is not what I do
It's the wrong kind of place to be cheating on you
It's the wrong time she's pulling me through
It's a small crime and I got no excuse
If I give my gun away when it's loaded
Is that all right, yeah?
If you don't shoot it, how am I supposed to hold it?
Is that all right, yeah?
Is that all right?
Is that all right with you?
Is that all right, yeah?
If I give my gun away when it's loaded
Is that all right, yeah?
If you don't shoot it, how am I supposed to hold it?
Is that all right, yeah?
Is that all right?
Is that all right?
Is that all right?
No?
he ends the song and lies down on the ground and just stares in the air, thinking of her
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 10:49 am

OoC: Don't tell me Jonny's going to turn into the guy version of Bella Swan. That would just be absurd...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The forbidden forest.
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Role Play :: Archives. :: February- May 1st archives. :: Old hogwarts posts..-
Jump to: