Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
aimees room. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
aimees room. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
aimees room. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
aimees room. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
aimees room. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
aimees room. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
aimees room. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
aimees room. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
aimees room. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
aimees room. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

aimees room.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

Goodie Nuggets : 937

aimees room. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 11:36 am

First topic message reminder :

I walk into the room I collared for myself and look around, I see a book I'd been reading. My father had brought it for me when I was younger and had insisted on me reading it so I practiuclly knew it inside out. Inside was dark, dark magic. Spells used by the great dark lord, my fathers cousin. I walked over and picked it up.

'I'll do you proud, sir. What you dead to seek we will find and we will bring it forward again. This time, victory shall be ours. Those dirty mudbloods, blood traitors and muggles really do not have a clue.' My thoughts turned to Elad at this moment. My eyes flash darker, he will prove useful. I trust Apollo. I mean, who can't trust their own family right?

I frown, thinking of what certain members of my family would say if they knew I was going into partnership with a mudblood. But maybe, just maybe his and Apollos plan will work. No one would ever remember. I smile.

i set the book down and go over to a jelewery case. i reach inside and pick out a bracelet. It contained my familys crest. It was the only family heirloom still in exsitence as far as I knew. I think back to the stories, how that potter boy had detsroyed my familys ring, along with that old fool Dumbledore. I laugh.

One day, somehow, I will make Potter pay for what he done. All the muggles I will hurt and kill, i shall do it in Potters name. He will know I'm getting closed, I'll work my way through, dragging it out. And when the moment comes, look into his eyes and kill him.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

Goodie Nuggets : 758

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 1:32 pm

Ruin nodded and pressed a quick kiss to her lips. "She was expendable." he murmured, bringing the small girl into his arms.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 1:36 pm

I wrap my arms around him and smile. 'I told you I liked the dark arts.' I laugh softly.
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 1:37 pm

He chuckled darkly. "And I said I admired that about you." he mumbled, closing his eyes again. His mind was still slightly overwhelmed, but he was coping.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 1:39 pm

I kiss his lips softly. 'You have nothing to fear in me or Apollo or Elad. I've invited you here. You are the only person aside from us who knows of this.'
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 1:40 pm

He nods and holds on to her. "I'll keep your secret." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 1:41 pm

'You are one of us, Ruin. As surely as if you had a part of our soul in you, you are one of us and we protect our own.' Said Apollonius.
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 1:43 pm

"Oddly, that's probably the nicest thing you've said to me." he said, turning to look at Apollo. "But it is an honor. And I'm grateful that Aimee, and you, have decided to trust me."
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 1:50 pm

i smile. 'I knew I could trust you.'
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 1:53 pm

Ruin slipped his fingers through her hair and held her close. "You can trust me with anything."
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 1:55 pm

i wrap my arms around him, holding him close and tuck my head into his neck, kissing him softly. 'I love you.' I whisper softly for the 1st time.
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 1:58 pm

Ruin was taken back by the words she spoke. A grin spread across his lips and he looked down at her. "I love you too." he murmured, leaning down and pressing their lips together.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 2:04 pm

I kiss back softly, smiling into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 2:06 pm

He tangled the fingers of one hand into her hair, and the let the other wrap around her waist. He deepened the kiss slightly, letting his eyes flutter shut.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 2:14 pm

Apollonius did not bother to restrain the smile when it came. It seemed Ruin would be all right, and that was a good thing.

'You know.' He said, though more as a thought spoken out loud. 'You wouldn't make a bad cousin-in-law.'

'Ah... never mind.' He said, looking at his shoes. Thouhts in the head, not in the mouth! He thought with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 2:18 pm

I raise my eyebrow and turn to Apollo. 'As would Elad.'I say with a slight grin on my face.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 2:19 pm

'Oh ho! But really?' Remarked Apollonius, with a mixture of shock and amusement. 'Should I tell him you have grown so fond of him?'
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 2:20 pm

Ruin pulled back from their kiss and rubbed the back of his head. His cheeks turned a light shade of pink and he looked at Aimee and Apollo. "Will Elad be okay with me knowing of this...horcrux thing?"
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 2:21 pm

'He knows better than to interpose himself between you and us. He has never expressed anything but liking of you.' Said Apollonius, the latter part in part to tone down the perhaps aggressive tones of the former part.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 2:23 pm

I frown. 'No simply him having a part of such an essential part of my being means I have to somewhat respect the guy.'
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 2:24 pm

He nodded and chewed on his lip. "Alright then." he said, lifting his shoulders in a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 2:25 pm

'I am grateful for that, Aimee. Truely.' Said Apollonius, seriously. No pretence of loving trickery would his his sincerity.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 2:28 pm

I look at him, my eyes hardening slightly. 'Like I really have a choice.'
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 2:31 pm

Ruin rubbed her shoulders lightly. "Hey, he's really not that bad. I enjoyed his company....helped me kick a Gryffindor out of the kitchens the other day."
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 2:31 pm

I turn to Ruin. 'Me and Elad don't see eye to eye about many things... everything in fact.'
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 2:32 pm

"Why's that?" he asks, a small smirk on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

aimees room.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next