Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
aimees room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
aimees room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
aimees room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
aimees room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
aimees room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
aimees room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
aimees room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
aimees room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
aimees room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
aimees room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

aimees room.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

Goodie Nuggets : 937

aimees room. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 11:36 am

First topic message reminder :

I walk into the room I collared for myself and look around, I see a book I'd been reading. My father had brought it for me when I was younger and had insisted on me reading it so I practiuclly knew it inside out. Inside was dark, dark magic. Spells used by the great dark lord, my fathers cousin. I walked over and picked it up.

'I'll do you proud, sir. What you dead to seek we will find and we will bring it forward again. This time, victory shall be ours. Those dirty mudbloods, blood traitors and muggles really do not have a clue.' My thoughts turned to Elad at this moment. My eyes flash darker, he will prove useful. I trust Apollo. I mean, who can't trust their own family right?

I frown, thinking of what certain members of my family would say if they knew I was going into partnership with a mudblood. But maybe, just maybe his and Apollos plan will work. No one would ever remember. I smile.

i set the book down and go over to a jelewery case. i reach inside and pick out a bracelet. It contained my familys crest. It was the only family heirloom still in exsitence as far as I knew. I think back to the stories, how that potter boy had detsroyed my familys ring, along with that old fool Dumbledore. I laugh.

One day, somehow, I will make Potter pay for what he done. All the muggles I will hurt and kill, i shall do it in Potters name. He will know I'm getting closed, I'll work my way through, dragging it out. And when the moment comes, look into his eyes and kill him.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 2:45 pm

'I thought you had put your differences aside?' Asked Apollonius.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 2:49 pm

I roll my eyes. 'How could I forget? I forgive and forget that easily right? He wanted to wipe my damn memory.'
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 2:53 pm

'But he didn't and we've all moved on since then. And anyway, you wiped my memory, didn't you?' Apollonius looked serious. 'Oh come now! Just because I don't remember it, it doesn't mean it didn't happen.'
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 2:55 pm

'You're mad. I've never wiped your memory.' I frown... I was sure I hadn't.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 3:21 pm

'I'm joking, Aimee, of course.' He smiled. 'We should try to move on and let bygones by bygones.'
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

Goodie Nuggets : 758

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 10:53 pm

Ruin listened to the banter between the two before a thought occurred to him. "Aimee, if something were to continue between us, and you've got two different horcruxes....that means you'll live much much longer than I will." he mumbled, looking at the girl.
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 6:48 am

Ruin looked at Apollo and let out a deep breath. He didn't know what to say. His mind was turning with all of these thoughts. "Aimee..." he said, once more sitting on the floor with his knees pulled to his chest. He let his head fall onto his knees another shaky sigh leaving his lips.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 7:32 am

'It's as you suspect...' Began Apollo. 'None of us can die while just one of the others survives. Our lives will never end by any natural means, so, yes... Aimee will outlast you.'

'There is one way, though, but you might like it even less than the thought of dying while Aimee remains alive in perpetuity.' He said. Aimee might not like Apollonius for saying it, but the decision either way should be Ruin's.
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 7:38 am

Ruin lifted his head up and looked at Apollonius, a knowing look in his eyes. "A horcrux?" he asked, simply for confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 7:49 am

'Of course, creating a horcrux has its downsides, but it would allow you to live alongside Aimee and not to perish like a cherry blossom in the year of her life.' He said, tentatively. 'If you so chose, and even made Aimee your horcrux, you would live while ever she had life and you would be close in a way few others are.'

Last edited by Apollonius_von_Hohenheim on Sat 10 Mar 2012, 7:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 7:51 am

i look between them both. 'No.' I say. 'Ruin should not do this for me.. For us.'
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 8:00 am

'We owe him our help if he chooses to proceed and our support if he doesn't.' Apollonius whispered to Aimee.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 8:03 am

I nod slowly and whisper back. 'He should not have to do this for me.'
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 8:04 am

'Perhaps, but if he chooses to...' He whispered back. 'And anyway, it is like you said: not for you, but for the two of you.'
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 8:06 am

I look at him. 'For all we know we could split up. Then what? I have apart of his soul in me. And... I couldn't take without giving. So I would give him apart of mine also. It could get messy.'
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 8:11 am

'Maybe, but maybe it would bring you closer than you could ever otherwise have been.' Responded Apollonius. Ruin seemed to have zoned out, so whispering didn't seem quite so important.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 10:20 am

I look to the ground. 'he would have to kill. Im not sure he has it in him to do that'
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 10:22 am

'Maybe you're right. He will have the best guess about that, though.' He said, sombrely.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 10:25 am

I raise my hands into the air. 'Hr can do what he likes.' I tu and walk out of the room. I want to be alone to think.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 10:42 am

'Of course... there is another option...' Began Apollonius delicately. 'If Mohammed won't go to the mountain...'
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 2:01 pm

Ruin finally coming back to the world looked at Apollo. "What if I did want this process done...." he asked, standing up slowly. "I will only do it if Aimee wishes too." he said, wishing she were back in the room.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 2:07 pm

'I don't know why you're want it done when any old blood traitor's sister can be brought into the fold.' Said Apollonius in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 2:26 pm

"What if we were to stay together...she could possibly live forever while I'm dead. I don't know how anything will work between us if this is the case...." he said, his face full of emotion.
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 9:40 am

OOC: I'm going to start a new day. Smile

Ruin walks into Aimee's room, looking around for her. "Aimee...we need to talk." he says, crossing his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

aimees room.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4