Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
The lake role play location. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
The lake role play location. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
The lake role play location. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
The lake role play location. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
The lake role play location. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
The lake role play location. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
The lake role play location. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
The lake role play location. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
The lake role play location. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
The lake role play location. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

The lake role play location.

Go down 
+16
Jonny Oliver
SecretSnow's Ghost
Headmistress Lexi
Eric_Sahaif
Steven Frostings
Coco Blake
Niisan
HadleyGoodstein
Adelle Petrona
Katie
Sareph's Ghost
Elad_DAvigdor
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Lavinia-Featherstonehaugh
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Aimee_Lords
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

Goodie Nuggets : 937

The lake role play location. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Feb 2012, 2:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

ROLE PLAY LOCATION THE LAKE!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

Goodie Nuggets : 533

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 9:29 am

Elad joins in, shooting little, almost completely harmless sparks from the tip of his wand to singe Sareph's nose. 'Oh Apollonius, it's so lovely when we do things together!'
Back to top Go down
Katie
Admin
Admin
Katie

Goodie Nuggets : 302

PostSubject: MODERATION COMMENT   The lake role play location. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 9:30 am

@Sareph you can't change your biceps, muscles etc. It is apperance only that can be changed, for example: Hair lenght, colour, . Please bear this in mind when role playing. Sorry to inturrpt your role playing guys. Any questions please post in the apprioate area not here.

Thank you for listening and I hope you understand. Please read this site for more information on Metamorphmagus - http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Metamorphmagus

Admin Katie.

P.S Yes I do fine Harry Potter Wikia explains things better then I can.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsrp.forumotion.co.uk
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Goodie Nuggets : 2446

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 9:31 am

Amy looked over at Apollonius. "Impressive non-verbal" she smiled.
She lay on the ground looking up at Sapreh. "Having fun up there?"
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 9:33 am

'Since you are the lady in his life, Amy, I shall leave it to you to decide when he may come down. Just give the word and it will be done.' Said Apollonius, without restraining his mirth.
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

Goodie Nuggets : 399

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 9:35 am

OoC: Huh, I read that... Must have missed it!

''No I am NOT having fun! All this blood is going to my head!'' His face turning read from all the blood, his voice turning a bit angry but still playfull.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 9:36 am

'Surely if you do not wish your face to be red, that is something you can change?' Said Apollonius, with a hint of gloating. 'In any case, it is now up to your lady to decide when you shall be freed from the Levicorpus spell, perhaps you should make your remonstrations to her.'
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 9:37 am

"You'd like to come down then?" She said, looking up at him. "But you're flying!"
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 9:38 am

'Oh, Apollo, I love it when you're masterful... be masterful with me...' Joked Elad, enjoying the squirming look on Apollonius's face as much as he was enjoying it on Sareph's.
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 9:42 am

''Yes I could change it, but it would feel bad all the same! It all goes on appearance, not inside my head!'' He turned normal and red again to demonstrate ''And yes I'd like to come down! It doesen't classify as flying when its upside down!'' He looked really uncomfortable now.
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 9:43 am

''Okay, sorry Amy... I just tranfigured the clothes to look and feel like muscles... Sorry! Forgive me?'' He transformed his eyes into puppy eyes.

OoC:I obviously didnt read enough on this. Let's forget about the nail thing and all with muscles and stuff... Pwettty pwetty pwease?

Last edited by Sareph on Mon 13 Feb 2012, 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 9:44 am

Amy smiled at Apollonius. "I think he's learnt his lesson, would you mind letting him down?"
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 9:46 am

'Hmm, I'm not sure a third year could manage such transfiguration, but I'm willing to believe you and let you down; Amy has only to say the word' Apollonius winked.

Liberacorpus, he thought, and with a flick of his wand, Sareph was free once again. 'I hope you remember to thank Amy most profusely...'
Back to top Go down
Katie
Admin
Admin
Katie

Goodie Nuggets : 302

PostSubject: MODERATION COMMENT   The lake role play location. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 9:50 am

Thank you and once again sorry for inturrupting the role play.

Admin Katie.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsrp.forumotion.co.uk
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 9:55 am

Apollonius wondered whose was that voice which descended, discarnate, from the heavens. Was it the voice of the god of this world? Such seemed likely. He resumed his previous business undeterred.
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 9:57 am

Sareph threw himself at amy's feet, not changing his puppy eyes ''Thank you dear mistress, I'll be your servant for all eternity now!''
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 9:58 am

Elad relaxed by juggling beans in the air with his wand. Every now and again, he'd shoot one of them towards one of those sitting in the grass with him, saying 'Bertie Bott's Wheel of Fortune has chosen you, taste your luck!'
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 9:59 am

Elad laughed at Sareph's enthusiasm. 'Apollo is my servant for all time... or I'm his... I can't decide yet' He said, casting a sideways glance towards Apollonius.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 10:03 am

Amy laughed at him, scrunching up her nose as she did. "I don't need a servant thanks so keep your freedom!" She transfigured her outfit back into her uniform and smiled. "But you should probably watch your tongue around Apollonius or you'll find yourself indebted to someone who'll take you up on it!"
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 10:04 am

Apollonius decided perhaps a change of tactic was in order. 'My darling Elad, perhaps we should maintain better decorum in public?' He hoped that sufficed and worked as intended.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 10:05 am

Apollonius whispers to Amy 'Amy, blessed Amy, protect me from Elad!' He cannot contain the laughter as he falls back into the grass, and takes a moment to watch the sky.
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 10:07 am

'Ah yes, a wise decision, Apollo; we shall keep our flirtations to our private moments when we may unleash them all the more... passionately' Said Elad in a mock French accent.
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 10:08 am

Sareph, still with puppy eyes, said ''I'll watch myself around master Apollonius, yes I will, I'll be a good little puppy! And you two get a room!'' He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 10:10 am

She laughed at both of the older boys. "Im sure Elad will be telling many stories of your exploits together!" She couldn't help but join in the jesting, it distracted her from the stresses of work.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 10:11 am

'Sareph!' Burst Apollonius. 'You'll be giving him ideas! I appoint you as my guardian. A curse for you for every suggestive comment from Elad. I can live with such an arrangement'

Apollonius reclined, satisfied in the order he had established, in the protocol he had decreed; and he saw that it was good.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 10:14 am

Ooc: God complex much?
Ic: "I told you to watch your tongue" She smiled at Sapreh, "Now you've gone and got yourself in a pickle."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lake role play location.
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next