Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
The Library Location I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
The Library Location I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
The Library Location I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
The Library Location I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
The Library Location I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
The Library Location I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
The Library Location I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
The Library Location I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
The Library Location I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
The Library Location I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

The Library Location

Go down 
+13
Solei Goldsen
Hope_Mayes
Headmistress Lexi
Jonny Oliver
CarlyQuinn
Shaloona_Black
Sareph's Ghost
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Elad_DAvigdor
Aimee_Lords
DylanL.Rhodehamel
Lavinia-Featherstonehaugh
Amelia Sage Lawrence
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Goodie Nuggets : 2446

The Library Location Empty
PostSubject: The Library Location   The Library Location I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 11:50 am

Amy walked in and dumped her huge pile of books on the table. She sat down and pushed he hair behind her ears, before picking up the book on top of the pile.

She'd always wanted to do well at muggle school and Hogwarts was no different. Homework always in on time and done to the best of her ability. Her mum was proud of the grades, it made her take notice.

She started to scan the pages, looking for the page she needed. She found it, thumbed and battered from years of use and started to read.
Back to top Go down
Gryffindor 1st Year
Gryffindor 1st Year

Goodie Nuggets : 191

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 12:00 am

Lavinia arrived at the library. She needed a book on potions and just as she was checking it out, she spotted Amy, that nice young Ravenclaw from before. Not wanting to disrupt the quietude of the library, she smiled in a small way and left with her book.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 12:07 am

Amy looked up as she entered and smiled. The girl from the lake, the one who hadn't even bothered to acknowledge her name. She sighed to herself, why did first impressions matter so much to her?
Back to top Go down
DylanL.Rhodehamel
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
DylanL.Rhodehamel

Goodie Nuggets : 220

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 9:40 am

Dylan walks in to the library carrying his book bag and finding a nice empty table to settle into before putting his head in a book.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

Goodie Nuggets : 937

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 9:47 am

I wander slowly into the library. I'd walked around the grounds for bit on my own, trying to figure everything out. I sighed and not looking around to see who was here I go to a shelf and begin looking for a book on Alchemy for her friiend in 7th year. I walk over to a table and sit down, not realizing anyone was sat on the table, that I was sitting at someone elses table.
Back to top Go down
DylanL.Rhodehamel
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
DylanL.Rhodehamel

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 9:58 am

Noticing that he was't alone anymore glancing up seeing it was a slytherin girl he smiles putting his book down. " Hello , my names Dylan and may i ask who you are?"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 12:56 am

Amy skipped in and started to browse the bookshelves, occasionally picking out a book and flicking through it, placing the interesting ones in her bag. She reached the end of the row and turned to sit at a table by the window. She smiled around at the other people.

I had seen the girl before, by the lake. Aimee, same name as me. But the boy, I'd seen him around, never been introduced. Oh well, work comes first.

She opened the book and began to flick through, Page 347 if she remembered correctly. She arirrived at the page and started reading.
Back to top Go down
DylanL.Rhodehamel
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
DylanL.Rhodehamel

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 2:48 am

Dylan pushing up his glasses noticing no response from the girl . He picks up his bag ,but suddenly it rips open and all his quills,books,ink and wand fall out on the floor. He looks down at the mess that was just made sighing to himself "Why always me..." . Starts picking up things
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 9:53 am

Amy looked up as she heard the noise and walked over, bending down to help him pick things up.
"Here," she said, handing him a pile "Im forever dropping things too!"

He looked like a nice enough guy, hufflepuff according to his tie, and he was clearly a clutz like me
Back to top Go down
DylanL.Rhodehamel
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
DylanL.Rhodehamel

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 10:21 am

Smiles very great full for the help saying very meaningfully" Thank you so much I have a habit of always dropping something." He picked up his bag looking at the tear notices that your a Ravenclaw looks up " I'm Dylan by the way " reaches his hand out .
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 10:25 am

She took his hand and shook it firmly. "Amelia, but I prefer Amy" She smiled at him then released his hand. "You're a Hufflepuff right?"
Back to top Go down
DylanL.Rhodehamel
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
DylanL.Rhodehamel

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 10:58 am

"Amy," He repeated "Nice to meet you and yes I'm in Hufflepuff" smiling warmly.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 11:04 am

She smiled as he said her name and nodded. "Well im a ravenclaw, and this is pretty much my second home!" She gestured aroun the room. "Which year are you in then?"
Back to top Go down
DylanL.Rhodehamel
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
DylanL.Rhodehamel

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 11:13 am

" I am in my 5th year at this lovely school and you?" smileing more than usual while pushing up his sliding glasses.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 11:23 am

She realised she had seem him around before. "Same, I don't know why I asked. I'm sure i've seen you around in class before!"
Back to top Go down
DylanL.Rhodehamel
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
DylanL.Rhodehamel

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 11:30 am

Laughs lightly " yes I believe we have a few classes together"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 11:46 am

"I believe we do" She smiled at him warmly. "What are you in here for then?"
Back to top Go down
DylanL.Rhodehamel
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
DylanL.Rhodehamel

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 1:19 pm

Pulls book out his robes 'Advance potions ' "Studying potions , Did you hear about the ball they are having tonight?" smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 1:22 pm

"Sounds good" She nodded at the book. "Yeh, im planning on going later. A hufflepuff asked me actually, Sapreh, do you know him?" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
DylanL.Rhodehamel
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
DylanL.Rhodehamel

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 1:31 pm

"No I don't think he's in my year ,and I think I might go solo tonight." looks down at his shoes.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 1:33 pm

"He's a third year, but he was brave enough to ask" She smiled "It should be fun!" She looked at him, feeling slightly sorry for him. She'd have asked him to go with her if she could have. "Better going solo than being stood up like I was last year."
Back to top Go down
DylanL.Rhodehamel
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
DylanL.Rhodehamel

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 1:43 pm

"That's really good of him" smiles slightly "This would be my first one I've been to last year I was in the hospital wing for quidditch" Thinks of how lucky Sapreh is.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 1:45 pm

"Well he was nice enough about it, and he seems like a nice guy" She smiled. He played quidditch? "That doesn't sound fun" She frowned slightly. "What position do you play?"
Back to top Go down
DylanL.Rhodehamel
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
DylanL.Rhodehamel

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 1:49 pm

Smiles slightly "I play a beater" glances down out his watch "What time are you and him going?"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 1:54 pm

Beater, why was everyone but her a beater? She wished she had the build for it, better anger release than chaser. "Im not exactly sure," she said, "But I should probably go get ready." She smiled. "It was lovely to meet you, and maybe i'll see you there?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Library Location
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next