Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
The Library Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
The Library Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
The Library Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
The Library Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
The Library Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
The Library Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
The Library Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
The Library Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
The Library Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
The Library Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

The Library Location

Go down 
+13
Solei Goldsen
Hope_Mayes
Headmistress Lexi
Jonny Oliver
CarlyQuinn
Shaloona_Black
Sareph's Ghost
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Elad_DAvigdor
Aimee_Lords
DylanL.Rhodehamel
Lavinia-Featherstonehaugh
Amelia Sage Lawrence
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Goodie Nuggets : 2446

The Library Location - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 11:50 am

First topic message reminder :

Amy walked in and dumped her huge pile of books on the table. She sat down and pushed he hair behind her ears, before picking up the book on top of the pile.

She'd always wanted to do well at muggle school and Hogwarts was no different. Homework always in on time and done to the best of her ability. Her mum was proud of the grades, it made her take notice.

She started to scan the pages, looking for the page she needed. She found it, thumbed and battered from years of use and started to read.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 9:38 am

I nodded at Dylan. "You're welcome." I picked up a book and started to read, intending on avoiding any more conversation until I had this figured out in my head.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 9:44 am

'Oh, are you two...?' Apollonius trailed off suggestively.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 9:47 am

"Yes Appolonius, we are studying". I knew exactly what he meant but I was still trying to process everything. Like it was any of his business anyway.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 9:51 am

'Studying? Oh dear, poor Sareph will be so distraught.' Apollonius responded, taking the affronted look as all the confirmation he needed. 'I hear he feels for you with his whole soul... though that may be... an exaggeration.'

His eyes gleamed disturbingly. 'But then, how could he know that?' His voice trailed off delicately.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 9:55 am

I raised an eyebrow at him. "I don't think any of this is anything to do with you. What I do in my own life is my business and I would appreciate it if you would leave me be." I wish I could be as hard on the inside as I was trying to be outwardly. I wasn't doing anything with Dylan but I didn't want Sapreh upset. What if Appolonius was right? What if he did care that much? I shook the thought away, he was just trying to evoke some form of reaction and, being me, I had probably already given him that.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 9:59 am

'The integrity of Sareph's soul is very much my business...' Apollonius changed his tack 'Sareph is like a dear little brother to me. I would never wish to interfere in your life, I can only hope that you will let him down gently. None of us can choose whom to love, but we can choose how we act upon our feelings.'

Her remonstrations told Apollonius all he needed to know. Poor Seraph, this might even have been soul-destroying. Still, he may have avoided that.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 10:06 am

"I went with Sapreh to the ball. I was never informed of anything more and I hope I did not give the impression that I expected it" I glared at him. "Im glad you think of Sapreh as a younger brother, maybe you will protect him, though I hope his is a rebellious one. Ending up like you could be a great loss to the world. Now if you would please excuse me, i'm trying to work." Inisde I was shaking, why was I saying these things. It was like I was challenging him and that could not end well. It was times like this when it was hard to resist the urge to change, to shrink and fly away, hiding in the crevices provided by the books. I would change, as soon as I was alone.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 10:09 am

'Ouch, Amy, I'm wounded! Here I am tenderly protecting my dear Sareph and I'm told it would be awful for anybody to end up like me.' Apollonius 'With all the disdain that you have mastered, you ought to be in my house.'
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 10:12 am

"I perfectly happy with where I am thank you very much, and I can see you're living up to stereotypes. I don't wish to harm or offend Sapreh, and I never did wish to." I looked at him, then back down at my book. "I hope he turns out better than you in any case and I would love to be his friend."
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 10:16 am

'How is looking after those dear to me living up to the stereotype? We are not fooled: the rest of you routinely impugn the Slytherin character. In any case, you shall never be a friend to Sareph; I will not allow it. I shall exact my cost of every harsh word you have spoken to me, if not from you then from him.'

Apollonius eyed her with a sadistic grin. 'Oh yes, do not believe that Seraph would have the will to oppose me; I shall let him know his punishments were earned by you and we shall see how he loves you then. You will no longer have to suffer his good will.'
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 10:21 am

"Sapreh is clever enough to make his own decisions in life. You insist on controlling peoples lives, on being in charge, on always having the smart comeback." I shrug. "I try not to judge yet at this point it seems impossible. As for telling Sapreh, all I can say is I hope I never gave the impression of anything I didn't mean." I looked back down at the book. "I merely hope Sapreh is smart enough to avoid you in the future, though I doubt he will. He is clever yet you have a way with words Appolonius and i'm quite sure you will twist mine to work in your favour."
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 10:24 am

'Oh, do not be fooled, Amy! It is more than words. Sareph has learned that the weight of his immortal soul does not amount to an ounce of my displeasure.' He responded to the uppity Ravenclaw girl.

Then he turned to her replacement Hufflepuff and his eyes flashed. 'Life can be very hard or very easy. Make sure you choose wisely.'
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 10:29 am

I was confused by his words yet my face did not show it. There was time to understand but to show confusion now would not benefit me in this situation. "You control people and that is where you find your power. You do not control me so you have no power over me." I had to change, this was becoming too much. I stood up, leaving my books and bag spread across the table. "Now, if you'd excuse me I have things to be doing". I turned and walked out of the library, head held high, yet inside I was trembling.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 10:32 am

'I have no desire to control you; I have all the hounds I need at home' He responded tartly. He turned to the Hufflepuff 'You will find no happiness there; the worth of it would not match the price of my grievance.'
Back to top Go down
DylanL.Rhodehamel
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
DylanL.Rhodehamel

Goodie Nuggets : 220

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 10:46 am

Standing up and turning to him"You have no idea what can and may be found with her."
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 10:51 am

'Perhaps,' he said, fingering a pendant of silver bats that hung from his neck. 'Perhaps.'
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

Goodie Nuggets : 533

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 10:58 am

"Beloved" said Elad "There you are. I've been looking all over for you"
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 11:08 am

Elad saw the Hufflepuff glaring. "What do you want?" he said threateningly. Just give me an excuse to use some of the dark spells I've learned
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 11:09 am

Apollonius laughed mockingly. 'Do not worry, Elad; it is nothing—he is nothing.'
Back to top Go down
DylanL.Rhodehamel
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
DylanL.Rhodehamel

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 11:12 am

Pulls out his wand in defense not knowing what was going to happen next.
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 11:12 am

"Shame" he said "I could use some spell practice and the house elves don't suffer as I might like. I think they're too used to it or something."

"Fool" he smirked. "Stupefy!"

He left the Hufflepuff in a heap and turned to Apollo "Shall we move on? This animal bores me"
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 11:15 am

Apollonius looked at the stupefied muggle. It would be unwise to use the cruciatus curse on this fool in the library where anybody could see it. He settled for hexing him with boils and the conjunctivitis curse.

'Yes, let's leave. It bores me too.'
Back to top Go down
DylanL.Rhodehamel
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
DylanL.Rhodehamel

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 11:18 am

Takes a spell to the body before falling shouts "Petrificus Totalus"
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 11:25 am

(OoC: Lol sorry I was skulking in the Slytherin Dungeon, but I thought I'd check out the library lol. Unfortunately, stupefied people cannot say anything or curse people, so even if Elad or Apollonius actually had still been in the library, you would still have been a heap on the floor lol. You might want to get the first spell in next time; if a stupefied person can cast a spell, there's no reason a petrified person couldn't lol... better luck next time. If you have a character who acts like your guard dog as Apollonius has Elad, that might also help ;-) )
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 11:31 am

I walked in, hoping desperately that no one had thought to disturb my possessions, something were not meant to be seen. Hurrying over to the table I almost tripped over Dylan lying on the floor. "Oh God, im so sorry." I had caused this to happen, i'd angered a maniac then left Dylan to deal with him. I helped Dylan up onto a chair, muttering counter curses under my breath. "Im sorry, im so sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Library Location
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next