Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
The lake role play location. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
The lake role play location. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
The lake role play location. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
The lake role play location. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
The lake role play location. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
The lake role play location. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
The lake role play location. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
The lake role play location. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
The lake role play location. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
The lake role play location. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

The lake role play location.

Go down 
+12
RuinLafayette
Professor von Nettesheim
Sareph's Ghost
Tony Ryucha's ghost
Solei Goldsen
Harmony Blaze
Lavinia-Featherstonehaugh
Leeann Snape
Emilia_B
CarlyQuinn
Jonny Oliver
Amelia Sage Lawrence
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Goodie Nuggets : 2446

The lake role play location. - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 2:15 am

First topic message reminder :

"I've been better" She smiled.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

Goodie Nuggets : 1194

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 8:36 am

"cant someone just relax a bit and chat now a days?" he said and lied down resting his body on his elbows
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

Goodie Nuggets : 814

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 8:48 am

"I don't relax unless I need to..." she mutters, then adds, "But right now, I need to relax." She lays back then looks over her uniform and transfigures it into sweatpants and a tee shirt.
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

Goodie Nuggets : 758

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 10:35 am

"Sorry if I'm not all chipper and sunshine." he said, rolling his eyes and turning onto his back. "She just left... I don't know how she's managed to disappear...but she's up and left. No goodbye, nothing."
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 11:07 am

'Time will quell all complaints, Ruin.' Said Apollonius. 'Though I forget how long Stockholm syndrome normally takes to wear off.'

Last edited by Apollonius_von_Hohenheim on Mon 02 Apr 2012, 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 11:12 am

Ruin lifted an eyebrow and shook his head back and forth. "I do not have Stockholm's Syndrome." he said, bringing his arms up behind his head. "I, unlike you, am able to express my feelings. However, I'm behaving ridiculously. I should just get over it. She got over me fairly quickly."
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 11:39 am

'Oh, feelings! Well if that's what this is, you had only to say! I believe I have a magical rainbow balm in my bag somewhere that would chase away the booboos and the bad dreams. Lackaday! I have left it with my wonderful, whimsical pixie dust of wondrous whimsy! Quelle horreur!' Said Apollonius.

'Bad feeling will change nothing, so it is illogical.' He had not trained for years as a grief counsellor for nothing... wait... 'It is perhaps more blunt than you'd like but you're right; you can bet your life my cousin isn't clutching some lavender pillow weeping endless tears of loss and regret.'
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 11:53 am

Ruin laughed humorlessly. "I'm very much aware." he said, closing his eyes for a moment. He reopened them and looked at Apollo. "You're terrible at making someone feel better..." he said, a small smirk lifting the corner of his lip.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 11:57 am

'But I'm better at making people feel terrible, so it's swings and roundabouts.' Said Apollonius, winking.
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 11:59 am

Ruin actually laughed at the statement and shook his head. "Thank Merlin for you." he said, sitting up and shaking the grass off his back.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 12:04 pm

'I don't think it's fair to pin all the blame on him; he could never have foreseen...' Said Apollonius, trailing off with a smile.
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 12:06 pm

"You're not that terrible." he said, lifting his shoulders in a shrug. "At least not to me." he chuckled lightly and ran a hand through his hair, pushing the blonde locks out of his face.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 12:09 pm

'I never had you down as slanderous.' Said Apollonius, eyeing Ruin with feigned suspicion.
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 12:10 pm

"Oh it's just one of my many secrets." he said, nodding with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 12:13 pm

'Many?' Said Apollonius, smiling. 'Now that is something I shall have to investigate.'
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 12:16 pm

"I will never reveal them willingly." he said, bringing his knees to his chest. "They will have to be forced fro-Oh that's right...you can do just that.'
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

Goodie Nuggets : 814

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 12:18 pm

She gives them a crazed look then rolls over, dropping her face in the grass. "Ou... o... eird..." Carly says, her voice muffled.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 12:19 pm

Apollonius gave Ruin a significant look. 'That's right... I can do just that... perhaps you might save us both some time...' He really had no idea what Ruin meant.

'Did you have an opinion you wished to register, Carly?' Asked Apollonius.

Last edited by Apollonius_von_Hohenheim on Tue 03 Apr 2012, 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 12:21 pm

"If I had any deep dark secrets, and you really wanted to know them, you'd probably be able to get them from me without any kind of consent." he said, clarifying his earlier statement. "Honestly....I don't have any good secrets though."
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 12:23 pm

'Oh, I know exactly what you mean; I have no good secrets either. No bad ones either. Nothing juicy. I'm all smoke and mirrors.' Said Apollonius, laughing lightly.
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 12:24 pm

Ruin rolled his eyes playfully and shook his head. "Dirty little liar." he said, a teasing tone in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 12:29 pm

'I'm sure your imagination is much more flatteringly dramatic than the facts ever could be.' Responded Apollonius, grinning somewhat sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 12:32 pm

"Oh yes that's right. My imagination is quite wild sometimes." he said, smiling back at Apollonius.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 12:33 pm

'Oh really?' Asked Apollonius, raising an eyebrow. 'There is something appealing about a little cultivated wildness, don't you think?'
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 12:35 pm

Ruin nodded with a small smile. "Yes I agree," he said, picking at the grass by his feet. "There certainly is nothing wrong with wild."
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 12:38 pm

'I have to confess — I had wondered more than once what the idea was behind your hairstyle.' Laughed Apollonius.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lake role play location.
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next