Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

Courtyard beneath the clocktower

Go down 
+9
CarlyQuinn
Jonny Oliver
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Adelle Petrona
SecretSnow's Ghost
Aimee_Lords
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Lavinia-Featherstonehaugh
Rob_Gerrard
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rob_Gerrard
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Rob_Gerrard

Goodie Nuggets : 12

Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 10:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

I sit on a bench, watching a butterfly flit to and fro, contemplating about Hogwarts, and how everything was better here, even the sunshine seemed brighter. Maybe it was the magic that did it, but at that moment I was just watching the butterfly
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 7:37 am

(OoC: More's the pity Razz Just remember who it was who wanted Serenity killed off in the first place Razz Character-murderer Razz)
Back to top Go down
Harmony Blaze
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Harmony Blaze

Goodie Nuggets : 357

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 7:38 am

OOC: Bite me Apollo.... and I hope you get killed to!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

Goodie Nuggets : 937

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 5:20 am

Aimee walked into the courtyard and over to a bench tucked into a far corner, away from the eyes of students relaxing in the cold, but not unbearable wind that underminded the sun trying to warm the ground. She placed Harmonys journal on the seat to her. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes, her hand resting on the journal to keep it safe.
Back to top Go down
Harmony Blaze
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Harmony Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 5:28 am

Harmony walked out into the courtyard, her hair up in a ponytail. She walked around lazily for a minute underneath the clock tower, before wandering around somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 5:41 am

She opened her eyes for a moment for reason even un known to herself. She spotted Harmony and jumped up, running over to her. 'Harmony' She shouted, unsure if she heard or not as Harmony was heading out of the courtyard and wsa still some distance away.
Back to top Go down
Harmony Blaze
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Harmony Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 5:43 am

Harmony heard some one call her name, and she turned to the source of the noise. When she was it was Aimee her eyes hardened. Walking towards the younger girl, she smiled. "Hey, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 5:50 am

She walked towards her, her mind going hazy, she handed the journal to her and without realising what she was doing, she withdrew her wand and held it to Harmonys temple. She ignored the cries from students around her and said calmly. 'If you ever write down anything that could mess things up for me..' Her voice lowers so only Harmony can hear and says. 'You'll be joining Serenity and you can'Feel better' ' The last 2 words were dripping in mockery.
Back to top Go down
Harmony Blaze
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Harmony Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 5:55 am

Harmony took the journal, and stared unflinchingly at the girl. "Maybe before you assume things about what I write, you may try to ask. The things I write are for me. You don't understand. Not that I should have ever thought you did." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 5:56 am

She held the wand steady, not a hint of movement even in the breeze. 'It was left laying in the path back from Hogwarts. Are you stupid? Anyone could have found it.' She said dangersly.
Back to top Go down
Harmony Blaze
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Harmony Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 6:00 am

"How many people go out there? And how long do you think it would have been until I realized it was missing? Besides, who would believe the word of a girl devestated by the death of her beloved sister? Everyone knows you two hated each other. Maybe I felt it was your fault." Harmony whispered mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 6:05 am

Her eyes darkened.

You''re surronded by students, Aimee thought to herself. Don't do anything stupid or you'll blow it.

She breathed deep and said calmly. 'You are the most idiotic person I've met.' Aimee shook her head. 'I want you to destroy that book. And when I say destroy I mean so as no one could possibly read it again. Without showing it to a anyone and so it can't be brought back and I want you to never speak of me and her together in the same sentance again. Or better yet... The same day.'
Back to top Go down
Harmony Blaze
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Harmony Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 6:12 am

Harmony raised her hand, and gently grabbed Aimee's wand wrist. She slowly lowered it. "Maybe it was foolish. I never meant to leave it anywhere. I'm sorry alright?"
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 6:14 am

She ript her hand out of Harmonys grip and whispered sweetly. 'That there..' She pointed with her wandless hand to a spot around 8 feet away. 'Is where I killed her.' She smiled sickly and looked into Harmonys eyes and bent as if to kiss her and stopped at the last moment. 'Stay away from me or I will make you regret the day you wrote that.' She said menacingly, showing she meant every word she said.

Last edited by Aimee_Lords on Sat 24 Mar 2012, 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harmony Blaze
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Harmony Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 6:16 am

Harmony raised her hand, and slapped Aimee across the face. "Watch it little girl. Push me far enough and I'll break. Back me into a corner, and I will fight. Stop it." Harmony leaned up, and brushed her lips against Aimee's ear. "And don't worry. I already regret the day I thought I loved you."
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

Goodie Nuggets : 758

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 6:22 am

Ruin had decided to go for a walk, his fingers running through his hair as the cold wind shook him. When he turned the corner for the clock tower, he spotted Aimee and Harmony. He took in their proximity and his mind instantly jumped to conclusions. "Aimee?" he questioned, stepping up to the girls and frowning. "What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 6:23 am

She stepped away shocked. 'What the hell are you talking about?' She asked, her eyes set in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 6:25 am

She heard Ruins voice and turned towards him. Her darted to ethier side, she could see at least half a dozen other students all listening and said calmly, clearly a brave face she was trying to put on. Her eyes, as always betrayed her. 'Nothing Ruin. Me and Harmony were having a little... chat. Even if she did slap me.' Her eyes flashed and her hand gripped her wand even tighter.
Back to top Go down
Harmony Blaze
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Harmony Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 6:26 am

Harmony smiled sweetly at Aimee. "Didn't you read my diary? I said I was sick of this place because it made me soft, that I was all done being soft. The next entry said it didn't work, and that I blamed you. I blamed you because that day I realized I loved you. Or thought I did. I couldn't love some one and be strong. Love is a weak emotion." She paused. "I guess I was wrong about ever caring about you. I wouldn't be so stupid as to love some one who would never return my feelings."
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

Goodie Nuggets : 758

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 6:28 am

Ruin frowned again and let out a heavy sigh. "Don't be rash." he said quickly, crossing his arms. "You can try and love her all you want my dear, I don't think that's going to change her feelings." he glared at the girl. "Aimee, she's trying to provoke you, stop."
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 6:31 am

Apollonius sauntered up, his face vivid with sadistic ecstasy. 'Love you? How could my cousin lower herself to love you?!' He barked viciously at her. 'What reprobate would shame their ancestors by lusting after your putrid flesh?!'
Back to top Go down
Harmony Blaze
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Harmony Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 6:33 am

"Your right of course my dear Apollo. I was foolish for every thinking of the like." She said. She mockingly bowed to Aimee. "Now, I must take my leave. I have things to do." Harmony paused, and tossed the book to Aimee. "Since its your issue, you can deal with it. Don't want my stupidity to hurt you now do we?"

Last edited by Harmony Blaze on Sat 24 Mar 2012, 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 6:39 am

Her mind started to go hazy, and suddenly her wand came up, and pointing it at her Harmony, she muttered 'Sectumsempra'. She watched in satisfaction as Harmony dropped and deep cuts began to etch themselves into her skin. She looked on, a smile on her face, enjoying watching the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 6:41 am

Apollonius was shocked. 'Aimee! Leave! Now!' He shouted at her. 'Go!'

He leaned down by Harmony's side and started tracing along the wounds with his wand, continually chanting 'vulnera sanentur'. The blood flowed back through the wounds into her body and, though pale and shaken, Harmony began to heal.

Apollonius, with his other hand, picked up Harmony's wand. 'How do you feel?'
Back to top Go down
Harmony Blaze
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Harmony Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 6:42 am

Even in a lot of pain, Harmony was still pissed. "Like you care.." she moaned.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 6:44 am

Aimee turned and walked away. The students who were still in the courtyard hurried out of her path. Looks of fear were on their faces. She headed towards the one place she knew she could offer her some protection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Courtyard beneath the clocktower
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Role Play :: Archives. :: February- May 1st archives. :: Old hogwarts posts..-
Jump to: