Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
The Horcrux chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
The Horcrux chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
The Horcrux chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
The Horcrux chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
The Horcrux chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
The Horcrux chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
The Horcrux chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
The Horcrux chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
The Horcrux chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
The Horcrux chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

The Horcrux chamber

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

The Horcrux chamber - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 12:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

A forbidding and foreboding chamber in which the darkest magic is performed. Even the walls themselves seem to ooze despair.

In the centre of the room is a cold, black-marble altar with four short chains and fetters. The face of the altar is inscribed with complex runic spells which amplify the magical power of things placed on them. The stone gives off an aura that would sicken most people, too afraid of its magical potency. The altar has a raised rim, as though it were designed to contain something that might otherwise run off the edge.

To one side are wooden chairs in the Queen Anne fashion, while there is a large black-marble throne intricately carved with ornate serpents and dragons The eyes of the dragons are set with emeralds. To the side is a slightly smaller throne. Whether the smaller size denotes that the intended inhabitant is of a junior status to the inhabitant of the larger throne, or whether it is intended to be a more feminine parallel is not immediately obvious, but it has a new look which suggests it was created (or conjured) recently. In any case, it matches the pattern of the former in having patterns of emerald-eyed serpents and dragons.

Along the walls of the horcrux chamber, there are sconces in the form of dragons holding large bowls in which to burn bright and magical fires.

Last edited by Apollonius_von_Hohenheim on Sat 18 Feb 2012, 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 9:36 am

Apollonius intoned the third incantation: 'Hûc nunc ad viscerâtiônem hanc hostiae cruciâtae sanguine pôtas huius ignem occultum imbibas aninmum pannôsum cruciâtumque tûum cruentiâre!'

Then, he turned his wand to Sareph and began the final incantation: 'Tû quî peccâtum maximum contrâ nâtûram commîsîstî quî cum sanguine frigidô entem vîvum interfêcîstî necâvîstîque nunc in hâc hôrâ tenebrôsâ peccâtum maximum contrâ animum sufferês: animum pannôsum cruciâtum cruentumque tûum scindô lacerô perdîlaniôque et prôvocantî animulâ tûâ eam, fragmentum înfêlîx flêbileque cêlô abdôque et, pônentî receptâcûlô hôc vâse hôc nunc concêdô!''

As he spoke, Sareph fell to the floor, vomiting as Apollonius's wand pulled from him a ball of smoke-like magic which he directed with his wand into the blood-filled phial he had placed on the muggle's cadaver.

As Sareph still choked on the floor for the pain of it all, Apollonius slipped the pendant onto a chain around his own neck.

'I think I'll be hanging onto this.' He said, as he worldlessly used the evanescence charm to abjure Sareph's vomit. 'Yes, I think it prudent to hold onto it.'
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

Goodie Nuggets : 399

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 9:39 am

Sareph rolled over on the floor, over to his back and said ''You do that.. You do that..... Jeezez!'' He still heaved for breath from it all.
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

Goodie Nuggets : 533

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 9:41 am

"I felt that was coming before it did" said Elad. "You are devilishly devious, beloved"

Elad grinned. Sareph's immortality was in Apollonius's hands. His soul, even, was in Apollonius's hands. "Well played."
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 9:48 am

Apollonius dangled the pendant on its chain. 'Crucio!'

It appeared as though a chill came over Sareph... So, he can still feel this piece of his soul somewhat... I will enjoy having this. He thought.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

Goodie Nuggets : 937

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 9:48 am

I awaken from my slumper, a sleep induced by a gryffindor mudblood. I look around and see the muggles on the floor, dead.

'No fair... You had all the fun without me' I say sleepily, throughly annoyed at having missed it.
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 9:49 am

He saw Apollonius cast the cruciatus curse on the pendant and felt a creepy feeling wash over him. He thought 'Oh this is going to be fun, isn't it?'
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 9:53 am

'Ah, hello, Aimee.' He said 'You're just in time: we now own this one's soul' (Apollonius indicated Sareph).

'I'm afraid we used up the last muggle, but I have the house elves bringing more. We will be able to make your horcrux soon.'
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 9:55 am

''You.. What... Oh fuck.'' Sareph slammed is head against the floor. It was never a good sign when someone said they owned your soul.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 9:58 am

i smile my normal, humourless smile. 'I hope so. Although I would rather you do not own it Apollo' I say, still anoyyed with having missed the fun.

'make sure no more mudbloods curse me next time. Family are meant to look after one another after all'
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 10:02 am

'You would rather I didn't own his soul? You surely wouldn't have me return it to him?' Said Apollonius. 'In any case, the elves will have brought us fresh muggles soon, and I'll help you create your horcrux.'
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 10:04 am

''You know, I wouldn't mind owning my own soul and stuff.'' Sareph said, having propped himself up on one elbow now.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 10:05 am

Apollonius looked down upon Sareph with delicious glee 'Come now, Sareph, you do not think I could share Aimee's and my family secrets with you and take nothing in return?'

'Ah, is that so? That is very convenient for you, because whether you mind or not, Aimee and I now do own your soul. It is within our power to decide what to do with it.' He responded, coldly.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 10:06 am

'imean I'd rather you did own mine. His you can have.' I say coldly, looking at sareph.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 10:11 am

'Owning your soul would belittle it and you!' Said Apollonius earnestly. 'Soon, I shall share it! When I lead you through the ritual creating your horcrux, I shall lead the fragment of your soul into me and bear it alongside my own. My immortal life shall fuel yours and yours mine.'

'We shall own the souls of our Walpurgis knights, but our own we shall share! I could not own my dear cousin.' He continued.
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 10:12 am

''Oh screw it. Go ahead, take it.'' Sareph thought 'Damnit, I probably screwed up everything didn't I...'
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 10:17 am

'No, Sareph, you are simply mine. You belong to me. Now I can show you new heights, knowing that in all things you will serve me.' Responded Apollonius.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 10:18 am

I smile at apollo. 'You always did know how to charm people into doing your will even as a small boy. I'm proud to say I'm the exception'

I turn to Sareph and smile, almost pleasently for me. 'No you didn't. You have been welcomed into our... Group. We just have to make sure... You don't forget where you belong.'
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 10:20 am

'I would not have it any other way, Aimee; we are destined to rule side by side, not one over the other.' He responded. He truly was deceitful and devious, but Aimee was his cousin. What was more important?
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 10:22 am

I smile coldly. 'And you would do best to remember that' I say, just as cold as my expression.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 10:28 am

'Do not tempt me, woman!' Responded Apollonius with annoyance. 'You will decide whether we are cousins on the same side or whether we are enemies. If you decide we are cousins, you will remember not to treat me like your enemy.'
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 10:30 am

i tilt my head to one side, poutingslightly. 'Oh, how you do not know me dear cousin. Cold hearted is what they call me. You would do good to remember that also.'
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 10:34 am

'And you would do well not to test my patience. Do not think you can continue to oppose me like a petulant she-hound and I will give you nothing but a cousin's devotion. You are not so foolish as to expect that you would be pandered to like a child, are you?'

OoC: Katie, you're making it next to impossible for me to write Apo in a way that is still friendly to Aimee. Are you trying to get them to hate each other? 'Cos you're making it almost impossible for him to like her
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

Goodie Nuggets : 533

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 10:40 am

"We're all on the same side here" said Elad, hoping to avert an argument.

(OOC -- Apollos right Aimee, the cahracter's coming across more childish than cold hearted)
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 10:43 am

OoC: moving on... lol

'We will have another muggle soon if you'd like to have your horcrux made, Aimee?' Said Apollonius, changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 10:45 am

OoC: Shouldn't we make Elad's first? >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Horcrux chamber
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next