Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
The Horcrux chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
The Horcrux chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
The Horcrux chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
The Horcrux chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
The Horcrux chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
The Horcrux chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
The Horcrux chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
The Horcrux chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
The Horcrux chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
The Horcrux chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

The Horcrux chamber

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

The Horcrux chamber - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 12:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

A forbidding and foreboding chamber in which the darkest magic is performed. Even the walls themselves seem to ooze despair.

In the centre of the room is a cold, black-marble altar with four short chains and fetters. The face of the altar is inscribed with complex runic spells which amplify the magical power of things placed on them. The stone gives off an aura that would sicken most people, too afraid of its magical potency. The altar has a raised rim, as though it were designed to contain something that might otherwise run off the edge.

To one side are wooden chairs in the Queen Anne fashion, while there is a large black-marble throne intricately carved with ornate serpents and dragons The eyes of the dragons are set with emeralds. To the side is a slightly smaller throne. Whether the smaller size denotes that the intended inhabitant is of a junior status to the inhabitant of the larger throne, or whether it is intended to be a more feminine parallel is not immediately obvious, but it has a new look which suggests it was created (or conjured) recently. In any case, it matches the pattern of the former in having patterns of emerald-eyed serpents and dragons.

Along the walls of the horcrux chamber, there are sconces in the form of dragons holding large bowls in which to burn bright and magical fires.

Last edited by Apollonius_von_Hohenheim on Sat 18 Feb 2012, 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 10:46 am

Apollonius saw Seraph standing by. He took the phial and his wand out and used terrible, dark magic on it. He could feel the fragment of soul suffering in his hand and smiled to himself. 'This is fun, Seraph. Thanks'
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

Goodie Nuggets : 399

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 10:49 am

''Would you stop that? Gives me the creeps.... Oh yes, fun indeed!'' Sareph shuddered and smiled afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 10:53 am

''Anyways, may I leave? Making this horcrux has taken it's toll on mah body.'' He shrugged and smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 10:54 am

'But Seraph, you should be happy that I derive satisfaction from it... I must confess myself a little saddened by your lack of loyalty...' He said, with a delicately pained expression on his face.

'Of course, Seraph. Your body is free to leave whenever it likes.' Responded Apollonius, a hint of danger in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 10:56 am

''But I am happy, my lord! Pleas forgive me, my mind is a bit disoriented after the recent happenings.'' He bowed and had a serious look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 10:59 am

'Excellent.' He said, dismissively. 'You may go if you wish.'
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 11:01 am

''Thank you, my lord.'' He bowed again and left the room.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

Goodie Nuggets : 937

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 1:21 am

I watch Sareph as he leaves the room. 'I don't trust him. We have to get rid of him.'
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 12:16 pm

Apollonius watched as one of the house elves brought in a muggle and chained it to the altar. It looked at him as though pleading wordlessly for help from one who looked like him. We are not of a kind. Thought Apollonius to this presumption of likeness.

'You are a present for my dear cousin. You are a stepping stone on her path to immortality, nothing more.' The muggle moaned in resignation at these words, as though accepting that no help would now be forthcoming. 'Crucio!'

He wanted to try a new curse. A powerful curse of dreadful magic. He intoned the incantation: 'Frangentimore Torto!'. A stream of teal and black magic streamed from his wand with great pressure and passed through the eyes of the muggle.

He wept in misery as the spell tortured his very soul. 'Yes. I like this one.'

He spoke to the muggle, but the muggle's sense had all been turned inwards by the sickening, dark power of the curse. Hmm, it's like an emotional cruciatus curse. Thought Apollonius detachedly. When the muggle didn't respond, he used the cruciatus curse to call it to attention.

'In this very hall is committed the most abominable of magics. In this very hall will your life be sacrificed to give my dear cousin never-ending life—' The muggle cried pathetically at the thought. '—Oh! Do not be dismayed, muggle; by the time your life is ended you will look upon it as the greatest mercy. In that moment, you will face death as a starving man faces food.'

Last edited by Apollonius_von_Hohenheim on Fri 24 Feb 2012, 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 12:31 pm

I walk in, standing tall. I see a muggle on the floor and see the effects of the curses and I turn my nose up.
'Playing with my bait are we Apollo?' I laugh, only saying it jokingly. I walk over to the muggle and stand above it and tilt my head, pouting slightly. 'A women. I like it dearest cousin.'

I turn, after throwing the muggle a look of pure hatred and go and stand next to Apollo.

I smile. My eyes turn darker then earlier. I cast a glance at the muggle. 'Where do they get off on thinking they're better then us? Miserable pathetic mistakes the lot of them. Muggles should be banned from breeding.' My voice is thick with hate.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 12:33 pm

(OoC: he's on the altar lol, not the floor. Though that doesn't really matter.)

Apollonius indicates Aimee's seat and waits until she is seated and comfortable before indicating to Elad to sit in his chair and sitting also in his.

'I have procured this muggle so that we can make your horcrux.' He said by way of explanation. The muggle was stupefied so that they didn't have to talk over his screams. 'You'll naturally want to torture him a little before we begin.'

(OoC: she's chosen the most annoying time to go offline lol. She might be back in a moment though so hang in there Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 12:40 pm

I smile. 'Thank you.' I'm sat in my chair and I look at the muggle.

I feel nothing but pure hatred for this 'thing'.

I pull my wand out and point it at the muggle. The feeling I have, knowing what is coming, is inexplainable.

Still feeling the hatred, I say calmly 'Crucio'. I feel the curse leaving me and traveling through the air and I swear I fill as it hits the muggle. My face is emotionless but in my eyes, is that a slight hint of madness?

I carry on directing the curse at the muggle. I see the panicked, fearful and confused expression on it's face. Knowing I put it there gives me endless joy and satisfaction.

'Not so great are we?' I say loudly, a grin on my face. I don't think anyone has ever seen me truly smile before. There is a 1st for everything.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 12:43 pm

As the muggle is cursed, Apollonius takes out his trusty silver knife and a chalice. With a delicate slicing of the wrist, he fills the chalice quickly: in its excitement, the muggle's heart pumped the bloody quickly.

'You can kill it now; we have what we need.' He said to Aimee.
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

Goodie Nuggets : 533

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 12:47 pm

Elad drank in the atmosphere of the chamber. It was exhilirating and intoxicating.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 12:50 pm

I stare at the muggle, seeing it's face turned towards me.

I look at her in the eyes and I mutter, barely audible.

'Avada Kedavra.'

I watched as the green light floods the room for a second then goes. The muggle goes limp, the eyes turn slowly glazed.

My face is emotionless once more. I tear my eyes away and look at Apollo.

Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 12:53 pm

OOC: Oliver can you play me? I realy got to try and sleep. I'm on a 6-2 shift at work.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 12:56 pm

'Excellent. Excellent.' Said Apollonius, admiring his cousin's use of the curse. It was a shame they didn't get to use it more often.

With the feel of chilling electricity in the air, he began the spell to create her horcrux with his wand held in the air as though calling on the aid of dark spirits: 'Tû quî interfêcîstî necâvîstîque tû sîcarius homicîdaque fêcîstî; in alacritâtem furôremque mortis animus tûus pannôsus bacchâtur!

Then he turned his wand on her. This part of the spell was awful, and though he enjoyed inflicting pain, Aimee was his cousin. He reached for her hand before beginning the second part of the spell: 'Ita vêrô, cum caedis aviditâte in sacrâmentum diabolî juxtâmortâle hoc virgam mêam in animô pannôsô tûô vertô: eum cruciô!'

When the cruciatus curse had finished, he wanted to comfort her, but he knew she would not want him to interrupt the spell. He handed her the chalice of blood to drink and watched her, waiting.

Last edited by Apollonius_von_Hohenheim on Fri 24 Feb 2012, 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 12:58 pm

Aimee's part:

Aimee took the chalice of blood from her cousin and drained it in one go, looking eager for the next part of the spell.

Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 1:03 pm

Apollonius intoned the third part of the spell, pointing his wand at Aimee's chest: 'Hûc nunc ad viscerâtiônem hanc hostiae cruciâtae sanguine pôtas huius ignem occultum imbibas aninmum pannôsum cruciâtumque tûum cruentiâre!'

He prepared for the final part of the spell, which would take the torn soul-piece and encase it in the vessel. He pointed his wand at Aimee and then began the spell with an almost chant-like voice: 'Tû quî peccâtum maximum contrâ nâtûram commîsîstî quî cum sanguine frigidô entem vîvum interfêcîstî necâvîstîque nunc in hâc hôrâ tenebrôsâ peccâtum maximum contrâ animum sufferês: animum pannôsum cruciâtum cruentumque tûum scindô lacerô perdîlaniôque et prôvocantî animulâ tûâ eam, fragmentum înfêlîx flêbileque cêlô abdôque et, pônentî receptâcûlô hôc vâse hôc nunc concêdô!'

From the point of Aimee's body at which the wand pointed burst a sickly black ball of smoke-like magic. As Apollonius moved his wand, the ball moved, ready to go where it was directed. He pointed his wand at Elad and with a thrust of his wand the ball shot into his body. Aimee and Elad both fell to the floor, gasping and barely resisting vomiting.

'Now the three of us will be closer than we have ever been. All that remains is to make you—' (he indicated Aimee) '—and I horcruxes for you—' (he indicated Elad) '—and then we will be one as no other in wizardkind have been one.'
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 1:06 pm

OOC -- wow what a twist!

Elad was gasping and clawed himself back into his chair. "You never fail to surprise me."
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 1:09 pm

Apollonius lifted Aimee back into her seat. Soon she would understand the usefulness of the magic that had been done here, but right now she needed time to recover from the effects of having a soul torn apart.

'You should both rest.' Said Apollonius.
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 1:12 pm

"If we have the spare muggles, I'd like to have my horcrux made" said Elad. He thought he'd seen the elves bringing in more muggles earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 1:14 pm

Sareph flew through the door in his usual clothes, no hood on though. He said in a cheerful voice ''Ah yes, rest! Wouldn't want to get all grumpy would we? And horcruxes are good to have!'' He landed next to Apollonius ''Hullo Apollonius! Good to see you again. You see, afterlife was boring, and I felt I left you all behind here! Besided, it's much more interesting being here with you than watching you all from there! Hey... Why do you look at me like that?''
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 1:16 pm

'Ah, but of course!' Said Apollonius. He flicked his wand and there was the sound of a far-off gong being stricken. In a moment, three of the elves had apparated into the chamber with not one but two muggles, who were both tied to the altar together.

'I will want two more muggles after these.' Said Apollonius to the house elves. 'We have four to make today.'

The elves nodded their agreement, though they looked a little ill. They didn't understand greatness.

'Ah, you're just in time.' Said Apollonius to the ghost.

(OoC: does anybody mind if we only refer to the incantations in the next few posts rather than repeating them? I'm getting a bit tired of writing it out each time lol)
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 1:18 pm

''Just in time for what? Tea and cookies?'' He chuckled, his humor dark, but still there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Horcrux chamber
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next