Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
The Kitchens  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
The Kitchens  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
The Kitchens  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
The Kitchens  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
The Kitchens  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
The Kitchens  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
The Kitchens  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
The Kitchens  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
The Kitchens  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
The Kitchens  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

The Kitchens

Go down 
+7
Apollonius von Hohenheim
CarlyQuinn
Professor von Nettesheim
Coco Blake
Emilia_B
Elad_DAvigdor
RuinLafayette
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

Goodie Nuggets : 758

The Kitchens  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 2:33 am

First topic message reminder :

Ruin walked down the corridor towards the secret entrance to the kitchens. When he reached the familiar portrait, he tickled the pear and slipped into the warmth offered by constant activity in the busy room. He was greeted with the normal kindness that the house elves offer however he dismissed them and moved to sit by the roaring fire. He accepted an offered drink and a plate of sandwiches before he turned back to the fire and pulled out his potions book.

He began to read over the book, and started on an essay that he was assigned. Ruin occasionally asked for more to drink, concentrating solely on his essay.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2012, 6:40 am

She lets out a light sigh and shrugs. "Just keep in mind that you wouldn't be near as privileged here if it weren't for these guys.'
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

Goodie Nuggets : 1548

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2012, 7:05 am

''What, us? We're not much to brag about!'' He puts a hand on his chest and blinks innocently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2012, 7:53 am

She rolls her eyes playfully with a smile on her face. "No. The house elves, silly"
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

Goodie Nuggets : 814

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2012, 8:08 am

She laughs and kicks her feet up on his lap. "Sometimes I just wonder about you," she smirks then looks at the fire beginning to die down. "Incendio," she points her wand at the fireplace, the new flames casting sharp shadows across her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2012, 8:21 am

Larkin brings her legs up and sits criss cross on the counter. He finishes her water and takes another sandwich eating it slowly.
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2012, 1:51 pm

She nudges Eric with her shoe, not quite sure what to do. "So..." she smiles and leans into her seat.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

Goodie Nuggets : 1194

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2012, 7:55 pm

Jonny sits down at the fire thinking' why are eric acting so strange' because jonny and eric could almost read eachother minds. 'is it something going on between you? No that is rubbish' he thought
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 12:11 am

''So what?'' He smiles and tickles her under her feet.
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 1:07 am

She jerks her foot away laughing. "Hi Jonny! Oh, right, I already said that," she smiles and rolls over. She puts her face in a pillow, "I either need sleep or coffee..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 2:04 am

Larkin slips off the counter and walks over to sit beside Johnny. "Whats up? You look a little confused."
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 2:18 am

She lifts her head up a bit, "I'm just gonna take a nap." Her head drops and she almost instantly falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 2:27 am

"just thinking" he laughs "you?"
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 10:04 pm

She opens her eyes and raises her eyebrows, "Thinking? About what?" She sits up and calls over a house elf, asking it for coffee. She blinks her eyes and almost falls asleep but jerks her head back, just as a house elf arrives with her coffee. She takes it, thanking the house elf, and takes a few sips.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 12:05 am

"many things" he laughs "but It's not important" he sais politely
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 2:21 am

She tilts her head and her curiosity takes over, "but what are you thinking about? I'm your friend right? Friends trust friends." She smiles sweetly, trying to get her way, then takes a few more sips of coffee.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 4:51 am

"it's about you and eric.. are.." he was not shure how to put it " are you two...mm" he doesnt want to upset her
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 10:51 am

She looks at him like he's insane and tilts her head. "If me and Eric are mm?" she looks entirely confused, "Is that some sort of Durmstrang slang?" (OoC: Durmstrang slang... hey that rhymes! XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 11:07 am

Larkin brought her knees to her chest and looked over at Johnny and then to the other two. "You're being pretty vague right now." she chuckled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 4:15 pm

"I wonder if you are a couple.. dont be mad at me for wondering" he sais carefully
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 4:37 pm

Apollonius walked into the kitchen apparently at the perfect moment. 'Oh, what's this? Are our two delicious Ravenclaws paramours?'
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 8:38 pm

She eyes Jonny and Apollo looking rather shocked, "Oh look! I'm out of coffee, time for another nap!" She plunges down and hides her face in a pillow, about to bite it. "Mad... if I was?" she mutters through the pillow towards Jonny. "Not together," she adds.
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar 2012, 5:52 am

Eric had nodded off, bobbing his head and breathing deeply.
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar 2012, 6:25 am

She dares to take a glance up and sees Eric sleeping. 'You... you idiot!' she thinks, 'You should be here saying we're not together.' She lays her head down slow, and smiles up at the people around her then closes her eyes. "I need sleep," she mumbles sleepily.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar 2012, 10:55 pm

"did I say something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar 2012, 6:23 am

She opens her eyes and looks at him, "Not really. I'm just tired, haven't got much sleep." She gives him a reassuring smile and conjures up a blanket, snuggling up under it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kitchens
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Role Play :: Archives. :: February- May 1st archives. :: Old hogwarts posts..-
Jump to: