Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
The Kitchens  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
The Kitchens  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
The Kitchens  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
The Kitchens  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
The Kitchens  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
The Kitchens  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
The Kitchens  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
The Kitchens  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
The Kitchens  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
The Kitchens  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

The Kitchens

Go down 
+7
Apollonius von Hohenheim
CarlyQuinn
Professor von Nettesheim
Coco Blake
Emilia_B
Elad_DAvigdor
RuinLafayette
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

Goodie Nuggets : 758

The Kitchens  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 2:33 am

First topic message reminder :

Ruin walked down the corridor towards the secret entrance to the kitchens. When he reached the familiar portrait, he tickled the pear and slipped into the warmth offered by constant activity in the busy room. He was greeted with the normal kindness that the house elves offer however he dismissed them and moved to sit by the roaring fire. He accepted an offered drink and a plate of sandwiches before he turned back to the fire and pulled out his potions book.

He began to read over the book, and started on an essay that he was assigned. Ruin occasionally asked for more to drink, concentrating solely on his essay.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

Goodie Nuggets : 814

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 8:53 am

She walks in looking rather cold as she bends down to talk to a house elf, "Swiss hot chocolate? The original kind." She sits down on the floor, her knees pressed against her body and leaning against the wall. She then looks back at the house elf beginning to make the hot chocolate and quickly adds, "Please and, um, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 9:29 am

Apollonius walked in and pressed a house elf's nose. 'Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.'

(OoC: w00t Star Trekage haha)
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 10:47 am

She looks up and takes her hot chocolate from the house elf and stands up, "Hi Apollo. Uhm, how are you?" She rocks on her feet still a little cold. (OoC: I love star trek xD
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 10:49 am

'Oh hello. I didn't see you there. When I'm after my cup of tea I don't notice anything until I've got it.' He said smiling. 'I'm good thanks, and you?'

(OoC: Me too Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 2:32 pm

She giggles a little, "I'm good other than the fact that that I'm pretty cold." She takes a sip of her hot chocolate and almost spits it out. "Oh my god, that's hot!" she shakes her head and leans against the wall again only standing up this time.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 2:38 pm

'Too cold, too hot... entropy is your friend.' Laughed Apollonius. 'Maybe the elves need it cold in here with all the running about they do? I don't know' Apollonius mumbled a little self-consciously.
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 3:28 pm

"Oh, I don't really know but I was outside earlier. It was a little cold out there," she shrugs while holding back a laugh quite well. She pulls out her wand but ends up putting it back away, "Hmm. Can't think of a spell that cools things down." She blows on her hot chocolate and takes a small sip nodding, "Somewhat better."
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 4:00 pm

Apollonius took out his wand. He loved the cold, so he'd learned this one quite early on. 'Like this: frigesco!... try it now.' He finished with a smile
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 3:11 am

She smiles, "Thanks Apollo." She takes a sip and nods. "It's perfect," she looks down at the same house elf and adds, "and not too hot next time. No matter how cold I look."
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

Goodie Nuggets : 1548

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 4:31 am

Eric walks up to a portrait he had noticed when he walked down to the Hufflepuff common room entrance. Now that he saw it full on, he saw it was a big portrait of fruit. He ran his hand along it. When he had touched the pear, it squirmed and turned into a doorknob. He was intruiged and opened the 'door'. What he saw filled him with awe. There was hundreds of house elves there and the room itself was as big as the great hall. There was a giant roaring fireplace there and several students around, including Apollonius and Carly. It appeared he was in the Kitchens! His mouth was open as he took it all in.
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 5:09 am

She looks up from the house elf and grins. "Oh hi Eric!" she says taking a few more sips of her hot chocolate. She notices his face and giggles, "Amazing isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 5:26 am

''Amazing indeed!'' He grins back at her and strolls over. ''Hey Apollo.'' He nods to him in greeting. ''So, how did you get to know about this place?''
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 6:15 am

"Well actually my mom told me. She said to come here for hot chocolate if I wanted some," she takes a few last sips of hot chocolate. "Hey!" she shouts at a house elf and hands it her empty mug, "Can you, um, take this?"
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 6:32 am

He watches as the elf takes the mug and scurries off. He calls another house elf and said ''Hey there! Yeah, erm, could I get a plate of belgian chocolate? Thanks!'' He smiled at the elf as he ran off. ''Huh, nice guys! I just got here as you saw. Just brushed the pear and it turned into a doorknob. It's all so... overwhelming!'' He gestures around him as he sais it.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

Goodie Nuggets : 1194

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 6:42 am

Jonny walked down the corridors and saw a portrait. He walked right to it and touched a pear. Suddenly the pear turned to a doorknob. So he walked into the portrait. there he saw Carly, Eric and Apollo and a bunch of house elves.
"Hello guys" he grinned "what is this place?" he asked of surprice
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 6:48 am

''Oh, hey Jonny! This is the Kitchen. The food here's gotta come from somewhere, right?'' He smiled and gestured to all the house elves and stoves, ovens and cooking pots.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 6:52 am

"Yeah, guess so. But how is it just appearing right in front of us in the great hall?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 6:55 am

''Don't ask me, I just got here!'' He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 7:00 am

"yeah, it is something strange about this castle. There was not this mutch strange things on Durmstrang." he said with deep voice. Then he smiled and asked a house elve for a glass of milk.
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 7:04 am

''Riiight.....'' He laughs and sees the house elf he talked to coming with his chocolate plate. ''Thanks!'' He smiles and takes the chocolate and munches on it.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 7:10 am

a house elf aproaches with his glass of milk he drinks half the glass at one time "I have not gotten used to all this things the castle do for you. Of course we did some strange stuff on Durmstrang but WE did it, not the castle" he said and grinned
and drank up the milk, then asked for some more.
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 7:13 am

''Well said!'' He grinned and asked the same elf for a glass of Pepsi.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 7:22 am

the elf came with the new glass of milk "Thank you" he grinned to the little elf
"Eric, strange stuff happens all the time in this castle and the forest" he said
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 7:24 am

''Well, what do you expect? Places were they teach magic are different.'' He shrugs and accepts the glass of Pepsi from the elf. ''Thanks.'' He smiles at the elf.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 7:27 am

he drank some milk "Eric, when it is full moon you can hear werewolves from the forrest!" he allmost shouted and allmost spitted out the milk but swallowed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kitchens
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Role Play :: Archives. :: February- May 1st archives. :: Old hogwarts posts..-
Jump to: