Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
The lake role play location. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
The lake role play location. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
The lake role play location. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
The lake role play location. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
The lake role play location. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
The lake role play location. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
The lake role play location. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
The lake role play location. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
The lake role play location. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
The lake role play location. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

The lake role play location.

Go down 
+16
Jonny Oliver
SecretSnow's Ghost
Headmistress Lexi
Eric_Sahaif
Steven Frostings
Coco Blake
Niisan
HadleyGoodstein
Adelle Petrona
Katie
Sareph's Ghost
Elad_DAvigdor
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Lavinia-Featherstonehaugh
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Aimee_Lords
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

Goodie Nuggets : 937

The lake role play location. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Feb 2012, 2:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

ROLE PLAY LOCATION THE LAKE!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

Goodie Nuggets : 533

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 9:41 pm

'Hello Lavinia. I'm Elad in the sixth year like Apollonius over there. (You're right that I'm in Ravenclaw)' Said Elad then, turning to the somewhat gloomy looking guy in the shade of the tree, he said 'Hey Apollo, why not join us over here? You can read that book anytime.' He hoped he hadn't sounded too confrontational.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 9:43 pm

Did he just call me Apollo? Apollonius thought. Normally he would not have liked such a use of his name, yet he found himself smiling. Almost in spite of himself, he closed his book and put it back in his back, and joined the group out of the shade of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Gryffindor 1st Year
Gryffindor 1st Year

Goodie Nuggets : 191

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 9:48 pm

Lavinia suppressed a giggle. Had the foreboding Apollonius just joined them? Had he just let himself be called Apollo? The wizarding world really was a strange place!

'Hello Apollonius. It's nice of you to join us.' She said in a way she hoped wasn't patronising. She remembered, after all, that she was only a first year and five years younger than him. She smiled at Apollonius and Elad both.
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 9:52 pm

Elad did the obvious. He did what this sort of stuation called for. Reaching into his bag, he pulled out a huge box and Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans. Taking a couple, he handed the box to Apollonius. Strawberry and Orange. He'd been lucky. He had a few cartons of pumpkin juice too and handed them to Apollonius and Lavinia.

Last edited by Elad_DAvigdor on Sun 12 Feb 2012, 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 9:57 pm

Apollonius struggled to suppress a smile. Did they see it? He would have died of embarrassment if they had. He took the box and, after taking a bean, passed the box to Lavinia.

'L'chayim', he said to Elad and to others, before sipping his pumpkin juice and eating his sweet. Niffler litter! Just my luck! Thought Apollonius, though for some reason that too provoked a smile he struggled to suppress.

'Niffler litter!' he said with a small laugh and then sipped again on his pumpkin juice.

Last edited by Apollonius_von_Hohenheim on Sun 12 Feb 2012, 10:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gryffindor 1st Year
Gryffindor 1st Year

Goodie Nuggets : 191

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 10:02 pm

Lavinia took a sweet and handed the box back to Elad. Nobody else seemed to be paying too much attention at the moment. Maybe they'd fallen back to sleep. Lavinia's bean was the flavour of a dark forest gateau.
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 10:03 pm

Elad looked at Apollonius and smiled. There was something about him that was endearing once the surface was scratched.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 10:33 pm

That Ravenclaw just smiled at me, thought Apollonius. Didn't he know one doesn't simply smile at Apollonius? That Apollonius doesn't smile back? It simply wasn't done. He didn't know what to make of such a thing, but a strange feeling within him stirred: what if I come to like such things? Who, then, shall I be?
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

Goodie Nuggets : 399

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 3:02 am

Sareph walked down to the lake, transfiguration book under his arm. He saw a group of people clustered a bit away from him, so he found a nice spot about 10 meters away from them, being too shy to approach a group alone. He opened the book, and saw the page he flipped open was about transfiguring one object to another. He whipped out his wand and started transfiguring rocks to random things like cups, kettles and such, but transfigured each one back to a stone afterwars.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Goodie Nuggets : 2446

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 3:25 am

Amy skipped down to the lake, book in her hand. It wasnt as nice weather as yesterday, the wind had picked up at bit and the leaves were rustling in the trees. She smiled and waved at Sareph, the boy she'd met earlier in the library, then sat down on a grassy bank.

She stared out over the lake as she opened her book, watching the ripples move slowly out of the centre. She began to read the last few pages of her book, turning the pages with a soft crackling sound.
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 3:36 am

Sareph stopped transfiguring and waved at Tired and smiled, then laid down and started writing random things with his wand in the air.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 3:45 am

She finished her book, closing it softly. It had been good, a rather depressing story though. She preferred adventure novels but her mum had recommended this one. She'd tell her it'd been good, it wasn't quite lying. She lay back on the grass, feeling the moisture from the ground soak into her shirt. She didn't care, it felt good.
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 3:48 am

Sareph fished out a bit of paper from his pocket with his wand and started writing something on it. When he was finished he made a little origami bird and sent it to Tired. What he wrote/drew was a picture of a pretty girl reading a book. Under the drawing was the text ''How was the book? Tireful?'' He sat there, waiting for the bird to reach Tired and watch her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 3:56 am

She looked up as she felt the bird land on her hand. She sat up and admired it for a second before unfolding it. She read it, then looked up at him and grinned.

It was good, origami I think it was called. My mum had never liked it, scoffed at my sister when she tried. His was good though, pretty.

She turned back to the paper and scribbled down a note, then sent it flying back to him. "It was good, but depressing. Not something I'd recommend for a relaxing evening read." She watched the bird as it flew, then turned her head away as it flew in front of the sun.
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 4:03 am

Sareph looks up as the bird comes flying back to him. He unfolds the paper and reads what's written on the backside of it. He shrugs and grins at Tired.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 4:04 am

She smiled at him, squinting slightly in the sun. She called over, "You're good, Origami is it?"
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 4:22 am

He smiled and said ''Thanks! Yeah, It's origami. It's from china! My mother taught it to me.'' He smiled at her and wrote something looking like chinese signs in the air with purple glow matching his eyes in the air.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 4:28 am

She noticed his eyes for the first time, purple. An interesting choice, she was guessing he must be a metamorphmagus. It suited him, especially with the light reflecting from his wand.

"I've never been anywhere as interesting as China" It was true, she hadn't. Never been anywhere of any interest. "Stuck in Wales with the family, too much hassle to go anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 4:31 am

Ooc: Gotta go, watching a movie! 2 hours or so
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 4:32 am

Ooc: Have fun XD
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 5:23 am

Apollonius returned to the spot by the lake and sat down. Was that a spring in his step? He sat down and lazily glanced out over the dark water of the lake as it reflected with mirror like precision the theatre in the sky. Every now and then, the wind that rustled through and brought freshness to the air broke the surface of the water and the carried with it the smell of clear, fresh water. It's not such a bad day, he thought; not such a bad day at all.
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 5:25 am

'It's good to see you back, Apollo,' said Elad. 'The day is just too good to spend inside, don't you think?'
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 5:29 am

Amy looked up and saw the boy again, this seemed to be his second home! Oh well, she recognised the Ravenclaw, Elad from before, he was brave talking to a slytherin on his first day.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 5:30 am

Apollonius simply nodded in response. He noticed again that he was called 'Apollo', but he found that he really didn't mind as much as he'd have thought he would. This Elad seemed nice enough—and he didn't even know if Elad was a pureblood! His family would be scandalised! Still, who really cares?
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 5:33 am

'So, who's for more Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans?' Said Elad as he handed around a new box and cartons of pumpkin juice. 'I have a good relationship with the house elves,' he said, 'and they give me so much pumpkin juice. Nothing better than relaxing by the lake with a box, no?' He smiled with well meaning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lake role play location.
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next