Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

The lake role play location.

Go down 
+16
Jonny Oliver
SecretSnow's Ghost
Headmistress Lexi
Eric_Sahaif
Steven Frostings
Coco Blake
Niisan
HadleyGoodstein
Adelle Petrona
Katie
Sareph's Ghost
Elad_DAvigdor
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Lavinia-Featherstonehaugh
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Aimee_Lords
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

Goodie Nuggets : 937

The lake role play location. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Feb 2012, 2:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

ROLE PLAY LOCATION THE LAKE!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

Goodie Nuggets : 399

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 6:24 am

He smiled with gratitude at Amy. ''Thanks Amy, and i'll watch out. Hope I don't get charcoal....'' He said as he held out his hand for a bean from the other ravenclaw girl.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Goodie Nuggets : 2446

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 6:25 am

Amy smiled at him. "I think it's quite cool!"

Charcoal, hadn't I said that earlier?
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 6:26 am

Apollonius was flustered. 'Elad!' He interjected. 'There're five years between us, and I'm sure Lavinia already has a date for the ball anyway.' The faintest trace of dawn rose coloured his cheeks, but they readily returned to their milky whiteness.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 6:28 am

Lavinia, so thats her name. Well she certainly reminded me of "Lady Justine", but it was probably just me.
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

Goodie Nuggets : 533

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 6:29 am

In a strange way, Elad was gladdened by the effect he'd had on Apollo. He smiled, and then said 'Ah, perhaps not'.
Back to top Go down
Gryffindor 1st Year
Gryffindor 1st Year

Goodie Nuggets : 191

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 6:30 am

I looked between Apollonius and the Ravenclaw, Elad. What were they talking about? It might be best to observe them quietly for a little while longer.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 6:31 am

All this talk of the ball, I hadn't thought the guys would be so into it!

Amy looked out across the lake, listening to their voices. It reminded her of the mountains, the breeze running through her hair, of home.
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 6:31 am

Thinking ''Perhaps Elad only was joking with the beans....'' He withdrew his hand and memorized the name. Now he thought''Two names down, Lavinia and Elad, one to go.''
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 6:32 am

Apollonius's eyes narrowed momentarily in reply to Elad, but he smiled and gestured with his hand such that he implied that he had shrugged off Elad's comment. 'So then, Elad, I take it you have a Ball date lined up? Might I ask who the lucky girl is?'

Last edited by Apollonius_von_Hohenheim on Mon 13 Feb 2012, 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 6:35 am

'Ah, Sareph! Again I am behind myself. It must be time, or far past it, actually—' Elad blushed '—to share names. This dashing young Slytherin is Apoll... Apollonius von Hohenheim, and our nice young Gryffindor here is Lavinia Featherstonhaugh, we have Amelia Lawrence, who prefers to be known as Amy, and me, Elad D'Avigdor.'

'Now. Beans for all! Nu, nu!' He smiled and with a flick of his wand, beans of all colours flew to all those by the lake.

Elad so deftly avoided Apollonius's question that it seemed as though it had never even been conceived in his mind, never mind spoken.

Last edited by Elad_DAvigdor on Mon 13 Feb 2012, 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 6:37 am

Amy took her beans, not wanting to be rude, but put them in her pocket. She wasnt having a lucky day and wasnt going to risk those beans again.
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 6:40 am

lol

(sorry, that was OOC lol) I can't find how to delete it lol.

Last edited by Elad_DAvigdor on Mon 13 Feb 2012, 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 6:40 am

A stray bean must have lodged itself in Apollonius's windpipe; he began to choke quietly in the corner. He knew how to use the Anapneo spell, and luckily he had long since mastered non-verbal spell-casting, but in his haste he could not locate his wand. He was gasping away quietly to himself, not wanting to cause a scene.
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 6:41 am

Ah, so theres the names! Again, it worries me that only Amy has responded to me being a metamorphmagus.... Sareph looked at all of them, except Amy, because the two of them had met before, and said ''Nice to meet you all, Elad, Apollosomething, and Lavinia!'' Then he ate his bean and made a face. ''Urrgh, carpet taste!''
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 6:42 am

'Anapneo!' Said Elad as he pointed his wand at Apollonius. Three beans covered in saliva shot out of his mouth and Apollonius took a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 6:44 am

Amy was oblivious to all that was happening. She was laid back on the grass, smiling up at the sky. Memories of home filled her mind.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 6:45 am

Apollo something? How badly brought up must that oik be? At least Lavinia here has manners, and Elad has his cheer on his side at least. Amy's not bad, either. But Apollo something? How dishonourable to treat a person's name in such a way. Thought Apollonius, thoroughly indignant.

'Thank you, Elad. I couldn't seem to find my wand. It is perhaps that I owe you my life.' Giving thanks was not particularly easy for Apollonius, but when it was so obviously due it was harder for him not to give thanks.
Back to top Go down
Gryffindor 1st Year
Gryffindor 1st Year

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 6:49 am

I coughed, a little shocked of the way in which Sareph referred to Apollo. Perhaps he was just young, but I had noticed Apollonius's offence and was likewise shocked.

I could see Amy in a reverie. I half want to speak to her, but I can sense her disliking for me. I think perhaps she is an inverted snob. I would have expected better at Hogwarts, but then I am still finding my feet. 'Thank you for the pumpkin juice, Elad, it was delicious.'
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 6:51 am

Amy shook herself and smiled round at everyone. "Sorry, I have a habit of daydreaming." She looked round, it seemed a small, ye odd, group was forming. She picked one of the beans out of her pocket and tried her luck, marshmallow. Not bad at all.
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 6:54 am

'Ah, but Apollo, you are right! I therefore claim for myself the right to ask of you on request to which you must acquiesce, and all this as you are grateful for my help' Elad smiled wrily as he spoke these words, believing Apollonius would be far too much a man of honour to shirk such a claim.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 6:57 am

Apollonius was nervous, and spoke with reserved '... state the nature of the request...' He eyed Elad suspiciously. He had been right that Apollonius would find himself hard pressed to refuse a request when it came on the coat tails of such help.
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 7:00 am

'Ah', said Elad, with a look suggesting a cat who'd got the cream, 'that will come in time. Oh, nothing serious, really, lighten up'. He finished with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 7:00 am

Amy decided to try one last time with the girl, maybe she just hadnt heard last time? "Hi, im Amy" She said, offering her hand.
Back to top Go down
Gryffindor 1st Year
Gryffindor 1st Year

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 7:03 am

I enjoyed the talk between the people at the lake. Perhaps I imagined it, but there was a sense of light-hearted enjoyment even from Apollonius. I wondered where that Slytherin girl, Aimee had got to, or that Hufflepuff girl Brinna. It would be nice to see them both again. I think they'd really enjoy it here.

I looked between Apollonius and Elad. Were they good friends already? They are in the same year, I think. 'So how long have you to known each other?' I asked, curious to learn more of their story.
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 7:05 am

Sareph just remembered something ''Oh yes! You'll have to excuse me if I'm rude to any of you... I seem to blurt out things I really don't mean to say and then never realise it..... So sorry all!'' He smiled a bit uncertainly, the few lines of hair he was showing under his hood turning rather pink, showing embarrasment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lake role play location.
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next