Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
The lake role play location. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
The lake role play location. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
The lake role play location. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
The lake role play location. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
The lake role play location. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
The lake role play location. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
The lake role play location. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
The lake role play location. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
The lake role play location. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
The lake role play location. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

The lake role play location.

Go down 
+12
RuinLafayette
Professor von Nettesheim
Sareph's Ghost
Tony Ryucha's ghost
Solei Goldsen
Harmony Blaze
Lavinia-Featherstonehaugh
Leeann Snape
Emilia_B
CarlyQuinn
Jonny Oliver
Amelia Sage Lawrence
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Goodie Nuggets : 2446

The lake role play location. - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 2:15 am

First topic message reminder :

"I've been better" She smiled.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 8:57 am

Apollonius scoffed derisively but not seriously. 'Oh, that must be it, Elad. It must be love, love, love. Nothing more, nothing less; love is the best.'
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

Goodie Nuggets : 533

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 9:01 am

"the Lady doth protest too much, methinks" said Elad "so everyone dance -- here comes the summer -- everyone's chance to love one another"
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 9:04 am

'There is no lady here to protest.' Apollonius said, laughing.

(OoC: Elad... I get the feeling you're singing at me again... It wouldn't be so bad if you listened to good stuff... er... like me? Lol)
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

Goodie Nuggets : 758

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 9:05 am

Ruin stared at Elad and laughed. "Yeah....uhm....I'm not going to dance. If that's what your saying.' he said, stifling a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 9:11 am

"Ruin! My beloved Apollo has rubbed off on you. We are all so miserable these days" said Elad with a smile. He closed his eyes too and felt the sun on his face
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 9:14 am

'Yeah Ruin, I'm rubbing off on you.' Apollonius said, Laughing. 'You should watch out for that.'
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 9:32 am

Ruin had only been half listening he lifted an eyebrow. "You're rubbing one off on me?" he asked, looking over at Apollo. "And you approve of this?" he looked back to Elad.
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 9:35 am

Elad laughed "i am not possessive"
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 9:38 am

Ruin chuckled and shook his head back and forth. He closed his eyes again and took a deep breath, the sun shinning on his face and hair.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 9:39 am

Apollonius nearly choked. 'You two will be the death of me.'
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 9:46 am

"You love it." he said, resting his hands beneath his head.
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 9:34 am

Elad started to sing to Apollo as they were lying on the grass

Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 11:15 am

(( AWWWEE!!! So cute. Wink I'm jealous my boyfriend doesn't sing things like that to me. xD ))

Ruin dozed off at the sound of Elad's voice. Very light, soft snoring leaving his lips.
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

Goodie Nuggets : 814

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 11:42 am

(OoC: You guys make me smile like an idiot and make my day even if I'm having one of those bad days... like today I got red paint all over my jeans. So I had to wear my giant hoodie to cover it up, yeah, bad day.) The girl rolls over and raises an eyebrow but just drops her head back down. "Lovely singing," Carly smiles, a barely noticeable twinge of amusement in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 12:14 pm

(He does this on purpose lol XD. We're here for ya Carly ;D and lol Elad... you listen to such mumsy crap lol)

'Very nice, Elad... very nice.' Said Apollonius, half cringing and half laughing at how awkward he felt.

Last edited by Apollonius_von_Hohenheim on Wed 04 Apr 2012, 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 12:16 pm

(( It's so cute! I'm seriously fan girl squealing. Smile ))

Ruin was still sleeping, only now he had rolled onto his stomach, his head on his arms.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 12:22 pm

'Looks like somebody is still having trouble sleeping.' Apollonius said in a more interrogative than declarative tone. 'This is much more my sort of thing, Elad:'

'Though I suppose it's not romantic enough.' Apollonius joked.
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 12:29 pm

"And here I thought you'd brightened your soul a little bit." he murmured sleepily, keeping his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 12:30 pm

'Oh, I have.' Apollonius said with feigned ominousness. 'I'm nothing but levity and good cheer these days.'
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 12:37 pm

He laughed weakly and yawned. "I can see that."
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 12:47 pm

"Apollo is lily among the thorns, Ruin, a lily" said Elad light heartedly
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 12:50 pm

'I think I'm the thorns.' Apollonius said as he scarcely withheld a laugh.
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 12:53 pm

"Prettiest flower I've ever seen." he teased halfheartedly, his fingers playing with the grass beneath them.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 2:00 pm

'I've just realised I've forgotten how to use the cruciatus curse... still, I'll have fun figuring it out.' Apollonius said, feigning seriousness.
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

Goodie Nuggets : 814

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 9:02 pm

"I suppose that you need just enough evil in you... but apparantly you're all rainbows and sunshine, Apollo! Guess you'll never use the cruciatus curse again, what a shame..." Carly gives a dark smile then laughs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lake role play location.
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next