Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
Hospital Wing  I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
Hospital Wing  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Hospital Wing  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
Hospital Wing  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
Hospital Wing  I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
Hospital Wing  I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
Hospital Wing  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
Hospital Wing  I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
Hospital Wing  I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
Hospital Wing  I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

Hospital Wing

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

Goodie Nuggets : 758

Hospital Wing  Empty
PostSubject: Hospital Wing    Hospital Wing  I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 9:38 am

Ruin carried Aimee the entire way to the hospital wing immediately seeking the old woman out. He laid Aimee on a bed as he was instructed and pressed a kiss to her forehead. He stayed as long as he could before the nurse kicked him out. He headed back down to the Slytherin Common room.
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

Hospital Wing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing    Hospital Wing  I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 10:10 am

The next day, Ruin went up to the hospital wing, staying at Aimee's bedside the entire day. He was currently working on finishing his potions homework, in lounge pants and a t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

Hospital Wing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing    Hospital Wing  I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 9:29 pm

Apollonius walked into the hospital wing. 'She's still here then? Did you find out what happened?'
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

Hospital Wing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing    Hospital Wing  I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 5:51 am

He shook his head. "Hasn't moved an inch." he said, looking up at the boy. "After all the terrible things you've said to her, you're still worried?"
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Hospital Wing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing    Hospital Wing  I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 5:59 am

'Worried? I have no idea which neurons misfired to give you that impression Ruin...' That line of thought didn't seem likely to bear much fruit, so he changed tactic. 'I can always deny it.'
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

Hospital Wing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing    Hospital Wing  I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 6:19 am

Ruin chuckled and put his potions book aside. "Well, she will believe you. But I know you'd be lost without her. AND don't try to deny it. You wouldn't be so mean to her if you didn't love her."
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Hospital Wing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing    Hospital Wing  I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 6:34 am

'With that logic I could easily believe you were one of us.' Said Apollonius. 'I hate you therefore I love you. Yes, definite pureblood, inbred logic there. Twisted enough even to by my very family.'
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

Hospital Wing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing    Hospital Wing  I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 6:40 am

He lifted an eyebrow and shrugged. "There has to be some reason you still talk to me." he said, picking up his book once again. "I've been looking for something to help her. A simple reviving potion...but Madam Pomfrey said it's best to let her wake up on her own."
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Hospital Wing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing    Hospital Wing  I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 6:45 am

'It depends on the potion, I suppose. A potion in the strict sense of something to be drunk would be problematic, but there's very little reason not to try something which will wake her by the scent of it.' Said Apollonius. This sort of problem was one easily solved to him.
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

Hospital Wing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing    Hospital Wing  I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 6:48 am

He nodded. "I could use the smelling salts I've got back in my dormitory." he said, lifting his shoulders in a shrug. "I don't need to brew a potion. Hopefully she'll wake up soon enough that, that won't be necessary."
Back to top Go down
Leeann Snape
Slytherin 3rd Year
Slytherin 3rd Year
Leeann Snape

Goodie Nuggets : 164

Hospital Wing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing    Hospital Wing  I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 6:58 am

Leeann walked in looking weak and sickly. She saw Apollo and Ruin. She wanted to ask them for help, but she didn't want to risk innturputing something important again after remembering what happened lst time. She decided to instead look for a nurse to help her.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Hospital Wing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing    Hospital Wing  I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 7:01 am

'Something happened?' Apollonius asked of the young girl.
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

Goodie Nuggets : 533

Hospital Wing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing    Hospital Wing  I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 7:04 am

"Apollo! Ruin! What's happened to dear sweet Aimee?" asked Elad
Back to top Go down
Leeann Snape
Slytherin 3rd Year
Slytherin 3rd Year
Leeann Snape

Hospital Wing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing    Hospital Wing  I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 7:06 am

Leeann looked over at Apollo . 'No, I just came down with something.' She said but soon after started coughing.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Hospital Wing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing    Hospital Wing  I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 7:06 am

'Nothing, but our Aimee fainted.' Laughed Apollonius, but his voice became more serious. 'She fainted and hasn't come back round yet.'
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

Hospital Wing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing    Hospital Wing  I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 7:10 am

"what has the nurse said?" asked Elad, pulling up a chair
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Hospital Wing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing    Hospital Wing  I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 7:22 am

'I don't know. Nothing, I don't think.' Apollonius turned to Ruin.
Back to top Go down
Leeann Snape
Slytherin 3rd Year
Slytherin 3rd Year
Leeann Snape

Hospital Wing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing    Hospital Wing  I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 7:26 am

Leean whipped some sweat off her forehead. 'Should I go?' She asked breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Hospital Wing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing    Hospital Wing  I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 7:28 am

'If you're ill, I would say this is the best place for you.' Said Apollonius.

(OoC: we don't have a nurse (lol) you will have to write the nurse's parts into your own posts lol)
Back to top Go down
Leeann Snape
Slytherin 3rd Year
Slytherin 3rd Year
Leeann Snape

Hospital Wing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing    Hospital Wing  I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 7:36 am

Leeann nodded. 'Okay.' She said as a nurse lead her to a hospital bed.
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

Hospital Wing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing    Hospital Wing  I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 10:42 am

Ruin shook his head. "Said she's fine, she's just overworked or something. Stress. I have no clue. I was such a mess last night I barely remember anything." he said, frowning. "Pomfrey said she'll wake up on her own. When? She doesn't know."
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

Hospital Wing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing    Hospital Wing  I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 8:09 am

As the third day in the hospital wing passed, Ruin began growing impatient. One more day, he thought to himself, and then I'm brewing something to wake her up. He let out a sigh and climbed into the bed beside her, holding her against his chest while he studied his potions book.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Hospital Wing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing    Hospital Wing  I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 8:44 am

'I've clearly come at the wrong moment.' Said Apollonius, attempting with mirth to lift some of the dire look that had etched itself on Ruin's face. 'I think the matron might cast you out if you cause too much public indecency.'

He paused for a moment. 'Nothing yet, then? No, obviously or neither of you would still be here... Here, I've brought these. It didn't occur to me that my unconscious cousin wouldn't be able to eat any of the fruit, but it is good luck that I didn't realise sooner; you look like you need to eat and somebody may as well get some use from this fruit basket before it goes off.' He handed Ruin a basket full of assorted fruits.
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

Hospital Wing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing    Hospital Wing  I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 1:00 pm

Ruin let out a heavy sigh and looked up at Apollo. "I don't understand why she hasn't woken up yet." he said, dark circles under his eyes. He turned them to the basket of fruit and grabbed an apple. "I skipped supper last night because I was here. And I haven't eaten all day." he said, taking a bite of the apple. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

Hospital Wing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing    Hospital Wing  I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar 2012, 8:46 am

"no news?" asked Elad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hospital Wing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing    Hospital Wing  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hospital Wing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next