Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
The Library Location - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
The Library Location - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
The Library Location - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
The Library Location - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
The Library Location - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
The Library Location - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
The Library Location - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
The Library Location - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
The Library Location - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
The Library Location - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

The Library Location

Go down 
+13
Solei Goldsen
Hope_Mayes
Headmistress Lexi
Jonny Oliver
CarlyQuinn
Shaloona_Black
Sareph's Ghost
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Elad_DAvigdor
Aimee_Lords
DylanL.Rhodehamel
Lavinia-Featherstonehaugh
Amelia Sage Lawrence
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Goodie Nuggets : 2446

The Library Location - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 11:50 am

First topic message reminder :

Amy walked in and dumped her huge pile of books on the table. She sat down and pushed he hair behind her ears, before picking up the book on top of the pile.

She'd always wanted to do well at muggle school and Hogwarts was no different. Homework always in on time and done to the best of her ability. Her mum was proud of the grades, it made her take notice.

She started to scan the pages, looking for the page she needed. She found it, thumbed and battered from years of use and started to read.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

Goodie Nuggets : 814

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 12:48 am

She looks up and sees Jonny, "I think I'm ok. I just need a way to remember a few things." She grabs another book and flips it open "Let's just start with charms instead," she says sounding half mad. "Memory charms... they erase your memory."
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

Goodie Nuggets : 1194

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 12:55 am

"yeah, I have trouble remembering potions, but charms is at plac, because of the dicipline at Durmstrang" he grinned " accio books" the books came flying. he sat down beside her and started reading to the O.W.L's and smiled. " can you and me start over?" he asked in a manered way and smiled
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 1:03 am

She nods a little, "Sure. I was..." She bites her tongue to keep her from sounding like those occasional girls she'd see on her barely used television at home. "It'd be lovely to start over," she grins and flips the page.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 1:09 am

" it's cind a boring to study, but it's important" he sais and laughs a bit but stopped at once and starts to read about protective charms
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 1:21 am

She laughs, "Some of them are really interesting though." She conjures up two different colored feathers, "Epoximise!" The two feathers bond together and she attempts to pull them apart. "Sticking together like glue," she smiles.

Last edited by CarlyQuinn on Mon 05 Mar 2012, 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 3:11 am

OOC: you sendt the same message twice Razz
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 3:22 am

OOC: Ah sorry my computer is being really weird and I didn't eat anything... well I had a waffle about half an hour ago... but that's it I edited it so now it's completely different... XD
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 3:25 am

"Just like best friends" he grinned "As me and Eric, we went to Durmstrang together from the first year to middle of fifth, then he moved and after a little amount of days we left Norway, and I also left some of my friends." he said and smiled barely "but then I hope we could be friends" he smiled
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 3:52 am

She laughs, "I thought we were friends!" She flips the page again and grins, "Patronuses..." She looks at Jonny then around the library thinking of her happiest moment. She stands up and whispers, "Expexto patronum."

A silver fox flies from the tip of her wand and she smiles as it fades away. "I just hope nobody noticed that," she says quietly while sitting back down. She leans on the table. "So, what have you been doing?" she asks curiously brushing her hair out of her face.

(OOC: It wouldn't be any fun if I told you what her happiest moment was... and I think she's just gonna mess with you a bit XD)
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 3:57 am

OOC: okay Razz

"I have been practicing my quidditch, yesterday I fell of my broom and hit my head" he laughed "I fell of when I took backflips" he thought of his happiest moment "expecto patronum" a silver lion came out of the tip of his wand he sendt it around the library before he took it away.
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 4:02 am

She smirks, "Really?" She watches his patronus then looks at him, "Did anything else happen?" She gives a realistic look of interest and smiles.-
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 4:05 am

"I was down at the lake with Eric and his girlfriend, and swimmed. I think that was it" he smiled "what about you, something interesting happened to you?" he asked her and smiled a big smile
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 4:11 am

"I didn't really do anything... I was just thinking," she smiles, "and sorting out my priorities." She grins looking right at Jonny. "I did see you in the kitchens." 'Just don't sound like an idiot,' she thinks. "That hot chocolate was really... hot," she laughs a little.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 4:12 am

he laughes "guess so, I just got me some milk" he smiled 'hopes it didn't sound ridiculous, or mean'
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 4:22 am

"Well, I've gotta go," she smiles, "I still need to do some potions homework." She packs up her bag and gives a little wave, "Bye Jonny."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Lexi
Admin
Admin
Headmistress Lexi

Goodie Nuggets : 171

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 4:23 am

The professor walked in and nodded at the few students sat around the library. She headed straight for the restricted section and began looking for a book.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 4:23 am

"bye carly, I better be going myself" he smiled and waved to her. then he went to the great hall.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Lexi
Admin
Admin
Headmistress Lexi

Goodie Nuggets : 171

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 10:40 am

She found the book ahe was looking for. With one last look around she left.
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 11:44 pm

She walks in and pulls a few books about muggle technology from the shelves. She goes to sit down at the table she was at yesterday. She places the books on the table and sits down dumping out her bag filled with screws, chips, wire, and other various bits and pieces. She pulls out her wand and smiles after a few hours the parts now combined in a small camera shaped figure. "Time to see if it works," she smiles hoping she's made a camera that works at Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 9:24 am

Amy walked in and slowly began to follow the shelves. She ran her fingers over the books, not really concentrating on the titles, but enjoying the feel of the binding beneath her fingers. She saw Carly so she waved as she passed, nodding politely in her direction.
Back to top Go down
Hope_Mayes
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Hope_Mayes

Goodie Nuggets : 7

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 4:53 am

Hope sat in the library, library books scattered around her, parchment with writing on them thrown to all sides. She rubbed her eyes. She was tired but only had one more essay to finish.
Why is there so much homework? She thought to herself. Maybe I should go and get a coffee? She quickly decided against it however and returned to her studying.
Back to top Go down
Solei Goldsen
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Solei Goldsen

Goodie Nuggets : 262

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 12:37 am

He walked into the library, having ditched his robes. He quickly started searching for a book on fire magic.
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

Goodie Nuggets : 1548

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 3:36 am

Eric walks into the library, his transfiguration book under his arm. He saw a boy there. ''Hello there!''
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 3:37 am

He walkes into the library "I have to find out about horcruxes!"he sais to himself
"oh hello, mr.elemental. what are you searching for"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 3:38 am

Amy walked in, looking tired and replaced her book on Animagi. She looked at the three boys for a moment, then sat at a desk in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Library Location
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next