Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
The Library Location - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
The Library Location - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
The Library Location - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
The Library Location - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
The Library Location - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
The Library Location - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
The Library Location - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
The Library Location - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
The Library Location - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
The Library Location - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

The Library Location

Go down 
+13
Solei Goldsen
Hope_Mayes
Headmistress Lexi
Jonny Oliver
CarlyQuinn
Shaloona_Black
Sareph's Ghost
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Elad_DAvigdor
Aimee_Lords
DylanL.Rhodehamel
Lavinia-Featherstonehaugh
Amelia Sage Lawrence
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Goodie Nuggets : 2446

The Library Location - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 11:50 am

First topic message reminder :

Amy walked in and dumped her huge pile of books on the table. She sat down and pushed he hair behind her ears, before picking up the book on top of the pile.

She'd always wanted to do well at muggle school and Hogwarts was no different. Homework always in on time and done to the best of her ability. Her mum was proud of the grades, it made her take notice.

She started to scan the pages, looking for the page she needed. She found it, thumbed and battered from years of use and started to read.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
DylanL.Rhodehamel
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
DylanL.Rhodehamel

Goodie Nuggets : 220

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 11:32 am

[ooc yes sir sorrry]

Lays on the floor hurt
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 11:33 am

Ooc: I just helped you up kiddo! Smile
Back to top Go down
DylanL.Rhodehamel
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
DylanL.Rhodehamel

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 11:35 am

Thankful to see Amy smiles slightly "its fine its fine."

ooc sorry just read it sorry lol im on my phone
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 11:43 am

I bite my lip nervously, shoving all my belongings left strewn across the table into my bag. "Its not fine, I made him angry then ran off. He wouldnt have done any of that otherwise, im sorry."

Ooc: S'ok Smile
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

Goodie Nuggets : 399

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 11:49 am

Sareph walked into the library, yawning after about 30 min of sleep. He had a book under his arm, The Standard Book of Spells, grade 3. He saw Dylan and Amy doing some stuff over by a table, and waved saying ''Hi guys'' in a tired voice. He walked over to a chair and then sat down and opened his book.
Back to top Go down
DylanL.Rhodehamel
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
DylanL.Rhodehamel

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 11:52 am

"No its fine honestly."rubs his chest were the spell hit him.
Smiling a bit more happy that she was with him
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 11:58 am

I nodded at him. "Take it easy, you don't look too goog". I noticed Sapreh walk in, what if Appolonius had been right? I sighed, I had to talk to him sooner or later. I smiled at Dylan, "I'll be right back, son't go getting anymore hurt ok?" It was a rhetorical question, I had needed to lift the mood. I walked over and sat down next to Sapreh. "Hey Tired" I said, still trying to joke.
Back to top Go down
DylanL.Rhodehamel
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
DylanL.Rhodehamel

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 12:01 pm

Stay seated while Amy leaves
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 12:01 pm

Sareph laughed a bit, then said ''Hey yourself.'' He smiled, putting away his book.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 12:16 pm

How did I go about this, how did I say it? "Thanks for taking me to the dance", i decide to start with. "I enjoyed it"
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 12:19 pm

'' Was nothing, I bet I enjoyed it more than you!'' He looked at Amy, who looked kind of nervous about something.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 12:24 pm

"Yeh" I said that without thinking, it wasnt true! I ahd enjoyed myself. I could feel my brain begin to mangle, I didnt like doing this. "No" I said, "I had a great night, and it was nice of you to ask me. As friends." I smiled weakly, then turned my face away.
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 12:27 pm

Sareph thought for a moment about what Amy said, then it dawned for him. ''So, that's how it's gonna be then? Am I too young for you, is that the problem?'' He looked at her, hurt in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 12:31 pm

I felt awful, I hadn't meant for this to happen. "I thought we were just friends" I said weakly. Why was I so naiive when it came to these things? I may have knowledge beyond what was expected but I knew nothing of these things. I skipped through life, oblivious to so many of others feelings. "It only matters to me how I feel and I just don't feel like that for you." I looked down, not letting tears come to my eyes. I was the one at fault here, not him. I did not have the right to cry.
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 12:34 pm

Sareph sat still for a long time, then he sighed, a sigh of a defeated man. ''I suppose, if that's how it is.... So, you and Dylan over there, huh?'' He nodded his head towards the other Hufflepuff.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 12:38 pm

I shook my head, "No, at least I don't think so. I only met him recently." Appolonius said Dylan liked me, was this another of my misjudgements? "We're friends and he knows that." I remembered what the slytherin had said. "Appolonius said he's your friend now. He came in here earlier, he said he wouldn't allow you to speak to me again."
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 12:41 pm

Sareph knew he had to be careful here, lest he wanted another piece of torture. ''You... could say that, yeah. But he has no right to restrain me from talking to people.'' He looked serious.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 12:45 pm

I was relieved, it had sounded like Appolonius had had some form of control over Sareph, some way to control him. But he looked serious. "I told him it was none of his business, I probably shouldn't have done that." I looked down.
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 12:47 pm

Sareph looked concerned and then whispered to her ''Okay, listen good Amy. If there's one thing you do not want to do, it's screwing with Apollonius. That's all I can say. Don't tell anyone I said this.'' He sat back in the chair.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 12:50 pm

I processed his words, a shiver travelling down my spine and nodded to show i'd understood. "Thanks for teaching me about the fire earlier, it was beautiful" I smiled weakly, the subject had to be changed. This line was clearly one he did not wish to pursue.
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 12:51 pm

He smiled again, glad to stop the subject. ''Been practicing?''
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 12:56 pm

"A little" I smiled, "I can only seem to form a turquoise colour though, it doesn't vary." I think for a second about showing him, but then I realise fire amongst books is not the best idea.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 1:02 pm

'Sareph... I am so disheartened by your treachery.' Said Apollonius, silkily. 'After all I have done for you, to see you trample it beneath your feet in so dishonourable a manner is very saddening. I believed we were friends, but if you wish to revise that, I will of course treat you accordingly...'
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 1:07 pm

I shot a look at Apollonius but I remembered what Sareph had said. I owed it to him to at least stay silent this time.
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 1:09 pm

''Hrrm, must vary from user to user then.... You got any interesting spells?'' He looked at her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Library Location
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next