Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
The lake role play location. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
The lake role play location. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
The lake role play location. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
The lake role play location. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
The lake role play location. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
The lake role play location. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
The lake role play location. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
The lake role play location. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
The lake role play location. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
The lake role play location. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

The lake role play location.

Go down 
+16
Jonny Oliver
SecretSnow's Ghost
Headmistress Lexi
Eric_Sahaif
Steven Frostings
Coco Blake
Niisan
HadleyGoodstein
Adelle Petrona
Katie
Sareph's Ghost
Elad_DAvigdor
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Lavinia-Featherstonehaugh
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Aimee_Lords
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

Goodie Nuggets : 937

The lake role play location. - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Feb 2012, 2:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

ROLE PLAY LOCATION THE LAKE!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 4:59 am

i watch as it all plays out. I don't care. They're all traitors and I'd glady take the pain to let them know it.
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

Goodie Nuggets : 533

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 4:59 am

Elad stupified the two upstarts. "Episkey!" he said, fixing Apollo's nose. Nobody hurts Apollo!
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

Goodie Nuggets : 399

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 5:01 am

OoC: Seriously, wut. Has Apollo lost it? x)
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 5:02 am

Apollonius kicked the knife to one side as he floated the two stupefied students to a tree. He wordlessly bound them to the tree and began casting the curse upon them both, which stirred them from their stupefaction: 'Crucio!'

'Take care of Aimee, Elad; make sure she does not escape while I cruciate these two.'

(OoC: Lol, I cruciated once and it's sort of spiralled lol)
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 5:04 am

Elad tried to use the cruciatus curse but failed. Then he thought of how this argument had resulted in that Gryffindor attacking Apollo, even breaking his nose. He tried again "CRUCIO!" and watched her as even her bones seemed to scream in agony.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 5:05 am

Apollonius took the wands from each of them in turn with an expelliarmus attack and waited for them to wake up. He would give them a chance to surrender and swear to reveal nothing or he would use the cruciatus curse with all four wands at once. The choice was theirs.
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 5:05 am

Sareph felt an intense pain and almost blacked out. He tried to fight it though, as best as he could. He did not cry, but he screamed, and screamed some more. He thought ''Why would they do this? I didnt even do anything wrong....''
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 5:09 am

'Sareph, what say you? Will you swear never to reveal what has happened here and take back your wand, or will you take a four-fold cruciatus curse? I cannot guarantee you will have a mind left afterwards. If you will swear it, take Elad's hand and we shall make the unbreakable vow and I shall loosen the ropes that bind you and move onto the Gryffindor (his name is Steven Frostings, by the way, Elad. Isn't that a charming name?'
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 5:11 am

"Silencio!" said Elad, muting the three bound students to ensure that no new attention was garnered. "Frostings. Nice name, shame about the holier-than-thou attitude"
Back to top Go down
Steven Frostings
Gryffindor 6th Year
Gryffindor 6th Year
Steven Frostings

Goodie Nuggets : 166

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 5:11 am

-he wakes up and tries to free himself- LET ME GO
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 5:12 am

i scream once as the curse hits me, then i grit my teeth, trying to control it. I must not show emotion I scold myself, over and over again. My eyes water in pain but defiantly I do not react.
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 5:13 am

''Mmhpphmhhmphm'' Sareph tried to say he's shut up about it, cleary seeing Apollonius was a bit mad. But it's not all that easy talking when a certain ravenclaw cast a silencing charm over you!

Last edited by Sareph on Fri 17 Feb 2012, 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling :3)
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 5:15 am

" The Gryffindor seems out cold" said Elad (OOC -- offline fufufu). He obliviated his memory, told him he'd tripped and banged his head and gave his wand back. They sent him on their way, still too confunded from the effects of the memory charm to realise Aimee and Sareph were bound and gagged.

"Aimee, no-one takes Apollo from me" and he gave her a short blast of the crucio curse.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 5:16 am

Apollonius watches Aimee screaming silently; Elad's silencing spell was good. It was a good idea of Elad's to obliviate Steven; he was far too pious to remain quiet and no he need never know. He watched him walking up to the castle completely oblivious to what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Steven Frostings
Gryffindor 6th Year
Gryffindor 6th Year
Steven Frostings

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 5:18 am

-Strugles to get free- YOU LET ME GO NOW OR I'LL... -he trails off-
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 5:20 am

I look from one to the other, still in control. I can feel my eyes are cold. Even though the pain is unbearable it is not the worst kind I have ever felt. Emotional pain runs much deeper.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 5:21 am

'One down, two to go' Said Apollonius. He was prepared to let the Hufflepuff go if he indicated his willingness to remain silent. Otherwise, he would have to prevail upon Elad's talents with the memory charm again.

'So, what will it be?' He said. 'Nod once to say you do not agree to my terms, and twice to say that you do.'
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 5:21 am

Steven Frostings wrote:
-Strugles to get free- YOU LET ME GO NOW OR I'LL... -he trails off-

(OoC: Steven, did you read the part where Elad used a silencing spell? Or the part where he modified your memory and sent you away? Lol)
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 5:22 am

Sareph nodded two times, not seeing any other possibility. As he was just a third year old, he had no experiences with duels or any of the kind.
Back to top Go down
Steven Frostings
Gryffindor 6th Year
Gryffindor 6th Year
Steven Frostings

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 5:24 am

(ooc: sorry no i didn't i posted it but my laptop lost connection so i posted it again Razz )
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 5:25 am

'Ah, Sareph, you show wisdom beyond your years. I knew there was a reason I liked you—oh yes, I do like you!' Responded Apollonius 'As I like Aimee here. If I can do this to those I like, imagine what I can do to those who have earned my ire?'

Apollonius handed Sareph's wand back to him and unbound him from the tree. He bade him to sit down and not to leave immediately; Apollonius had to observe him before he fully released him to be sure that his decision was genuine; any trickery would be most greviously punished.

Last edited by Apollonius_von_Hohenheim on Fri 17 Feb 2012, 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 5:27 am

"Apollo, my Apollo, as fair as you are handsome!" said Elad, completely unperturbed by what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 5:28 am

Sareph sat down on a rock, his eyes growing cold. He had a special place for occasions like this. A place inside his brain where he watched everything from a distance and not like he was there. He watched and took notes of how the two older students did the curses, he could at least learn something from this.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 5:31 am

'And what of you, Aimee? Do you accept my terms or shall I have to modify your memory? My memory charms are not as subtle as Elad's... I tend to have a way of blasting through memories like a reduction curse through watermelons... I cannot say I wouldn't cause irreparable damage. Perhaps if Elad is willing, he would consent to modify your memory should you wish to oppose me still, though the way you have spoken to me, I fear he may still be a little too mad to spare you in that way.

His tone was gentle, even nurturing; she needed to learn the error of her ways and ask his forgiveness. She would not, of course, so he would settle for her silence if she offered it. If not... well, she knew the price of disobedience.
Back to top Go down
Steven Frostings
Gryffindor 6th Year
Gryffindor 6th Year
Steven Frostings

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 5:32 am

(am i still here?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lake role play location.
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next