Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
The Library Location - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
The Library Location - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
The Library Location - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
The Library Location - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
The Library Location - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
The Library Location - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
The Library Location - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
The Library Location - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
The Library Location - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
The Library Location - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

The Library Location

Go down 
+13
Solei Goldsen
Hope_Mayes
Headmistress Lexi
Jonny Oliver
CarlyQuinn
Shaloona_Black
Sareph's Ghost
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Elad_DAvigdor
Aimee_Lords
DylanL.Rhodehamel
Lavinia-Featherstonehaugh
Amelia Sage Lawrence
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Goodie Nuggets : 2446

The Library Location - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 11:50 am

First topic message reminder :

Amy walked in and dumped her huge pile of books on the table. She sat down and pushed he hair behind her ears, before picking up the book on top of the pile.

She'd always wanted to do well at muggle school and Hogwarts was no different. Homework always in on time and done to the best of her ability. Her mum was proud of the grades, it made her take notice.

She started to scan the pages, looking for the page she needed. She found it, thumbed and battered from years of use and started to read.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 1:11 pm

He played with the silver bat-and-phial pendant that hung around his neck. Was that blood in the phial? Whatever it was, the pendant exuded an awful, sickly aura but Apollonius found it enjoyable.

'I would have thought that some things were too precious to you, Sareph. It is always awful when what one holds most dear is imperilled, no?' He was struck by the thought that he was picking up Elad's mannerisms and he smiled as he slid the pendant back under his shirt.

'Do not worry.' He said, turning to the Amy. 'He will not say too much; it is guaranteed. The price for his treachery would be... severe.'
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 1:14 pm

I ignored Appolonius completely, appearing fixated by Sareph's questions. "I think it is a personal thing, i've seen my mother cast a similar one before and hers burns a deep blue." I shrug. "What kind of things would you like to know? I have alot, yet much of it will be of little interest."
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

Goodie Nuggets : 399

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 1:16 pm

''In what manner have I betrayed you, Apollonius? And I'm interested in the protecting kind. You know, shields and stuff. '' Sareph looked up curiously.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 1:19 pm

'You should keep your pet on a tighter leash, Sareph.' Said Apollonius, disdainfully, then he whispered to him: 'You may have sworn oaths to reveal nothing, but I can reveal whatever I wish. If she knew but half of what you have done, do you think she would ever look at you kindly again? You would be hated and reviled.'

'You were right to warn her not to cross me, Seraph,' he said menacingly, 'but you might be better off to follow your own advice.'

He gave Seraph a dark look, expecting him to show the loyalty he had promised but which hitherto had not been apparent. 'Oh!' He said, now loudly enough for Amy to hear 'Do not think I am fooled that your silence is loyalty! You value your life too highly and you know it becomes forfeit should you reveal anything. You know enough about such things.'

Last edited by Apollonius_von_Hohenheim on Sat 18 Feb 2012, 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 1:21 pm

I was trying desperately to ignore Appolonius, I didn't want to imagine what hideous form of control he had over Sareph. "Well Protego is a fourth year spell, so i'm guessing you haven't learned yet?" I cast the charm, encasing a bookcase in the invisible barrier. "It simply prevents your spell from ever reaching the object".
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 1:22 pm

Apollonius abjured the shield with a simple transfiguration. 'If that is the greatest extent of your protective capabilities, you would be wise to be more respectful to those who know better.'
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 1:26 pm

"I don't think I need anything stronger to protect a bookcase" I say, before I can stop the words in my mouth. I stood up, hoping what I had said would not reflect badly on Sareph. "I have to be getting on" I say to Sareph, "I have work to do". I turn and walk slowly back over to sit next to Dylan, pulling out my book again and starting to read once more.
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 1:30 pm

Sareph looked back at Apollonius, nodding his understandment. He then turned to Amy ''Ah, I see! And bye!''
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 1:31 pm

Apollonius pointed his wand squarely at the arrogant girls back... Just one curse, well aimed. He thought to himself. Yes... that curse... just to see her writhing on the floor would be sufficient recompense for her behaviour.

'So, Sareph. What do you say of your treachery? I do not forgive easily.' He said.
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 1:34 pm

''I did not betray you, I just warned her not to cross you. Would not murderer on the school raise suspiscion, my lord?'' Sareph got out of his chair, book under arm.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 1:36 pm

I flicked through the pages, blocking out their conversation. I did not need to hear, I did not want to hear.
Back to top Go down
DylanL.Rhodehamel
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
DylanL.Rhodehamel

Goodie Nuggets : 220

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 1:38 pm

Points wand at Apollonius "Expelliarmus" "Never attack her again". He was furiousat him
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 1:40 pm

'Murder? I intend to murder nobody. If you betrayed the confidentiality of... well, you know... I would not have to murder anybody. You knew the effect of the unbreakable vow before you made it.' He said.

He saw Amy conspicuously turning the pages of her book. How could somebody who apparently wanted to go unnoticed make such a fuss of doing something so small? He asked himself.

(OoC: Dylan, did you actually read the post? He was thinking of attacking her, he never actually did it. You might be able to read what Apollonius is thinking, but your character cannot lol)

Last edited by Apollonius_von_Hohenheim on Sat 18 Feb 2012, 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 1:41 pm

I shook inside, this wasn't good. "Dont Dylan" I looked at him "Its not worth it, please?"
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

Goodie Nuggets : 533

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 1:43 pm

"Expelliarmus! Yourself" said Elad, jumping in. "Stupefy! As well, for good measure." he handed Apollo's wand to him
Back to top Go down
DylanL.Rhodehamel
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
DylanL.Rhodehamel

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 1:43 pm

ooc im so sorry its very difficult with my phone sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
DylanL.Rhodehamel
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
DylanL.Rhodehamel

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 1:44 pm

ooc im so sorry its very difficult with my phone sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 1:45 pm

(OoC: Lol, if Elad agrees not to have attacked you (by the way Elad, why do you always appear when I'm about to be attacked? I might start wondering about secret involvement lol) then we can pretend you never misread lol... I've done it so many times to Brinna though it's unbelievable... responding to things people have thought lol. I'm such a shit roleplayer haha)

'Oh, hello Elad.' Said Apollonius.

(OoC again: Elad... I was curious about you, so I checked your IP address and it says you're in the middle of Iceland but has given you an Israeli flag rather than an Icelandic flag... wth? Lol)

Last edited by Apollonius_von_Hohenheim on Sat 18 Feb 2012, 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 1:46 pm

I looked up over my book. Too many people were here, too many people I didnt trust. I stared at the book, knowing my act was probably fooling no one.
Back to top Go down
DylanL.Rhodehamel
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
DylanL.Rhodehamel

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 1:48 pm

Ooc so what do you say Elad no attacking?
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

Goodie Nuggets : 533

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 1:50 pm

OOC -- i dunno why it says that im in the uk fufufu -- and sure no attacking :-D

"So what's going on here, then?"
Back to top Go down
DylanL.Rhodehamel
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
DylanL.Rhodehamel

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 1:51 pm

Touches Amy shoulder " Are you okay? What happen if i may ask." Worried over her.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 1:53 pm

'Elad, you'll be most aggrieved when you hear it, but our Sareph here has betrayed our confidence.' Said Apollonius, looking at Sareph.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 1:53 pm

I feel trapped, this is no longer the safe place it used to be for me. Yet to try and leave would mean abandoning Dylan again, and drawing attention to us both. That is something I wanted to avoid. I could slip away, if I could just get behind a bookcase I could change, I knew I would never do it but I always had to think through every option.

"Im fine" I manage a slight smile. "I was just talking to Sareph about something he taught me earlier and then Appolonius wanted to talk to him so I came back".
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 1:55 pm

''Betrayed? I have betrayed nothing. And I must retire for the evening, so goodbye gentlemen. '' Sareph walked out the door to the library and up to the hufflepuff sleeping room.

OoC: Don't try to stop me, I am actually going to sleep. This way you guys can keep RP'ing.

Last edited by Sareph on Sat 18 Feb 2012, 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Library Location
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next