Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
The Library Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
The Library Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
The Library Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
The Library Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
The Library Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
The Library Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
The Library Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
The Library Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
The Library Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
The Library Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

The Library Location

Go down 
+13
Solei Goldsen
Hope_Mayes
Headmistress Lexi
Jonny Oliver
CarlyQuinn
Shaloona_Black
Sareph's Ghost
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Elad_DAvigdor
Aimee_Lords
DylanL.Rhodehamel
Lavinia-Featherstonehaugh
Amelia Sage Lawrence
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Goodie Nuggets : 2446

The Library Location - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 11:50 am

First topic message reminder :

Amy walked in and dumped her huge pile of books on the table. She sat down and pushed he hair behind her ears, before picking up the book on top of the pile.

She'd always wanted to do well at muggle school and Hogwarts was no different. Homework always in on time and done to the best of her ability. Her mum was proud of the grades, it made her take notice.

She started to scan the pages, looking for the page she needed. She found it, thumbed and battered from years of use and started to read.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Solei Goldsen
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Solei Goldsen

Goodie Nuggets : 262

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 3:39 am

''G'day. Just looking for a book on fire magic.'' he sais absent-mindely.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

Goodie Nuggets : 1194

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 3:40 am

"I think it's over there" he said and gestured at a corner
Back to top Go down
Solei Goldsen
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Solei Goldsen

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 3:47 am

He walked over to the corner, then said ''Aha, here it is!'' He pulled out 'Heated magic for experienced wizards' and nodded thanks to Jonny, then walked over to a chair and sat down, reading.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 3:49 am

Amy flicked through the pages of the new book, strands of hair in front of her face. She blew them away, trying unsuccessfully to concentrate with all the people in the room.
Back to top Go down
Solei Goldsen
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Solei Goldsen

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 4:30 am

''Let's see.... firestorm. Need to practice this one. Movement like this... Incantation, like so.... Uhuh, will have to try it out. Amy, want to practice spells one time?'' He finished flipping throught the pages and looked up at Amy.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 4:36 am

She looked up, smiling slightly. "Let you loose on me with that fire? Do I get a power hose, ready for emergencies?"
Back to top Go down
Solei Goldsen
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Solei Goldsen

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 4:45 am

''I didn't say duelling, just watching each other practice spells.'' He smiled and walked over and patted her head ''Silly child.''
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 4:47 am

She looked up at him, raising an eyebrow. She really wasn't in the mood for being patronised. "Maybe you should have worded the question more clearly then. I was only joking."
Back to top Go down
Solei Goldsen
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Solei Goldsen

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 4:50 am

''Come on, don't be so grumpy! Yes or no?'' He smiled and pushed her nose with a finger.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 4:53 am

She flicked his finger away with her hand. "If I get this finished then I don't see why not".
Back to top Go down
Solei Goldsen
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Solei Goldsen

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 4:54 am

''Then do so, while I study this spell thing here.'' He grinned and sat down again, crossed his legs and flicked up the book again.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 4:55 am

Amy shook her head and returned to her work, scratching words into her parchment with an old quill. She really needed to replace it. Her parchment was nearly full now, just a few more lines and she would be done.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 5:15 am

Amy finished her essay and, after reading it through, packed her things into her bag and returned the book to the shelf. "Ready fire boy?"
Back to top Go down
Solei Goldsen
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Solei Goldsen

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 6:21 am

''Ready as ever!'' He walked out of the library, gesturing for her to follow.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 6:23 am

Amy slung her bag over her shoulder and followed him out.
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

Goodie Nuggets : 814

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 6:33 am

(OoC: just have to say this: Soleis the boy on fire XD) She walks in and watches then walk out. She walks to a shelf and pulls out a few books about elementals, transfiguration, and charms. Carly sits down at a table flicking her wand as one of each subject land in front of her. She looks at the books then decides to start with transfiguration. She skips past hundreds of pages to the chapter about animaguses. "Unregistered animaguses may be fined and/or sent to Azkaban," she says aloud then shuddered. She could produce a patronus but dementors were one of her greatest fears. She continues reading about how to register properly and the process of becoming an animagus.
Back to top Go down
Isabell Robertson
Ravenclaw 4th Year
Ravenclaw 4th Year
Isabell Robertson

Goodie Nuggets : 16

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 7:00 am

She wendt to the library and fond a book and started too read about hippogriphs...
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 8:01 am

Carly's wand hand had instantly flown into her bag for her wand. Her eyes scan the library then she notices another girl. "Ravenclaw," she murmurs to herself as her eyes flit to the girl's tie. She loosened her grip on her wand, but not so much that she dropped it. 'I'll just meet her later,' she thought to herself, continuing on to some elemental research. She did want to help Solei, but not so much that he thought she liked him, because she didn't. She liked adventures and mysteries and new, exciting things.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 8:07 am

He tumbled into the library sunken in his own blood with a lots ov cuts and a biting pain the only words he could say before he fainted was "help me"
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 8:37 am

She notices the voice instantly and hesitates a little before she turns around. She lets out a small squeal of terror then summons a few healing books flipping through the pages as she sits down on the floor next to him, healing some of the minor cuts. 'What happened?' she thinks. She stops for a moment to put her hand to his neck, feeling a slight pulse, and letting out a sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 8:51 am

When he woke up he did not have as much pain and when he opened his eyes he saw carly. "you saved my life" he said gratefull. "I thought Solei was going to kill me"
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 9:28 am

She pulls him up a bit into a sitting position and conjures a few pillows for him to lean on. "Well, I guess," she mumbles blushing slightly. "But why would Solei try to kill you? Last night, he told me he was trying to find the other elementals. So, naturally, I- I'll just explain later," she says waving away the thought.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 4:15 pm

"Apollo commanded him to, and... poor emilia... but she came through it. Thanks for helping me." he raises up a bit more
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

Goodie Nuggets : 1548

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 8:38 pm

He walked into the library and saw Carly leaning over Jonny. 'The shiii?' He walked over to them. ''Hey guys, what's going on?''
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 9:32 pm

She looks up her face horrified for a moment then changes to a weak smile. "Solei tried to kill Jonny. Don't know why he came here but I was looking at some charms and some stuff about elementals and transfiguration. Then he came in and passed out... I couldn't just leave him, he's your friend," she chokes on the last few words and blinks back a few tears then adds, "I think I have something in my eye..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Library Location
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next