Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

Dance.

Go down 
+5
Sareph's Ghost
Amelia Sage Lawrence
DylanL.Rhodehamel
Coco Blake
Katie
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Katie
Admin
Admin
Katie

Goodie Nuggets : 302

Dance. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Dance.   Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 8:48 am

First topic message reminder :

The great hall doors open. Inside, the hall glows a faint red, the hundreds of candles giving off a deep red flame.
Soft music is playing inviting students inside. The tables are gone, instead on one side of the hall is a long table stretching as far as the eye can see, filled with cakes, cookies, drinks and other goodies in the shape of hearts. There are little tables doted around the hall, surrounding a big dance floor.

The music plays as the 1st students begin to enter.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsrp.forumotion.co.uk

AuthorMessage
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Goodie Nuggets : 2446

Dance. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance.   Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 4:14 am

She twirled around, thinking. She had a blank expression on her face like she wasnt quite there.

Should I tell him? No one but my mum knew, and she'd had to. I mean, I was registered but no one ever read those lists. I guess he'd kind of understand, maybe he wouldn't think I was a freak like I feared?

She sighed and whispered in his ear. "Changing back, i'm an animagus" She pulled away, watching his facial expressions.
Back to top Go down
Lavinia-Featherstonehaugh
Gryffindor 1st Year
Gryffindor 1st Year

Goodie Nuggets : 191

Dance. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance.   Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 4:17 am

I sighed. It wasn't that I wanted to keep my past a secret, but it had a way of dividing muggles and I didn't want to be alone here.
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

Goodie Nuggets : 399

Dance. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance.   Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 4:22 am

He grinned, his face filling with joy, then he whispered ''Then we're kind of alike, the two of us! Both can change shapes! But you look human. What do you change from?'' He looked puzzled.
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

Goodie Nuggets : 533

Dance. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance.   Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 4:24 am

'I'm sorry, if you don't want to...' He said, seeing her discomfort.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Dance. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance.   Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 4:26 am

She reached up and pulled the Scarab beetle clip out of her hair, handing it to him. "This, something small and easy to hide. I found out I could do it when I wanted to get away at home. My mums the only one who knows, so please don't tell anyone" She looked down at her feet, feeling akward.
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

Dance. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance.   Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 4:34 am

He took the clip, looking at it and said ''It's beautiful! Well, not as beautiful as you, but still. Of course I won't tell anyone, I understand your conserns. '' He smiled and handed it back to her, taking her back to the dance when she'd placed it back. He thought 'It's a relief having another shape-changer at the school. If it's not the same kind, I feel relieved.'
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Dance. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance.   Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 4:41 am

She smiled and blushed slightly, relieved his reaction had been positive. "Its a good way to get away when I want to think".

He was happy about it, and he was right. At least she wasnt the only one.

She was enjoying the dancing more now, she'd relaxed, trusting herself not to stand on his feet. "You're a good dancer, have you been to many of these things before?"
Back to top Go down
Gryffindor 1st Year
Gryffindor 1st Year

Dance. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance.   Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 4:42 am

'It is difficult,' I began. 'But I do not want to hide anything. I can only hope that the students of Hogwarts accept me as I am.'

I looked across at Apollonius. I thought he of all the students might be able to understand, yet at the moment he had sunken back into a gloomy sullenness, or so it seemed to me. 'My mother and father are the Earl and Countess of Ravenscroft. I was raised by a nanny when I was younger and by our formidable governess as I got older. We have, footmen and valets and all sorts of things that make me terribly out of touch with most young people. I remember I would be called the most horrid names if I ever ventured into the village'

'I don't suppose I'm part of that world any more' I said, unable to withhold a note of sadness from my voice.
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

Dance. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance.   Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 4:48 am

''Yeah, this is my second. We had a ball at my muggle school, but I just danced once with a girl. This is the first dance I've actually enjoyed. I guess I just have a talent for it.'' He shrugged then lifted her up in the air and twirled around, then put her down and continued dancing.
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

Dance. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance.   Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 4:52 am

Elad slowed the pace of the dance to something more suitable for conversation. 'I think people in Hogwarts come from all different walks of life. We are all united in our isolation. You have friends in us' He smiled and as he did so, he firmed his grip reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Dance. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance.   Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 4:54 am

"You certainly do have a talent!" She smiled as he lifted her up. "I had dancing lessons when I was younger, and i've been to a couple of balls here, but my dancing skills aren't great."
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

Dance. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance.   Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 4:58 am

He faked being angry, saying ''Lying isn't nice! You're good at dancing and you know it!'' Then he laughed and asked ''Want to go for a walk outside in the moonshine?''

OoC: We'll keep the conversation going at the Lake thing then, for the valentines event, It's under school roleplay locations, called Lake.

Last edited by Sareph on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gryffindor 1st Year
Gryffindor 1st Year

Dance. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance.   Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 4:58 am

I smiled in response. When I thought of all the people here, of Elad and Apollo and Aimee and Brinna, and of course that lovely Ravenclaw girl Amy and the metamorphamgus Sareph, I cannot help but think that I have met some really nice people. And Apollo and Aimee, Slyterins no less!

'But of course, we cannot talk only about me, Elad; tell me a little of your origin, if you would' I said.
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

Dance. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance.   Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 5:04 am

'Oh, but there is nothing to know' he replied. There probably wasn't, too, that was no lie, but he hoped he didn't sound like he was brushing her off.

He stepped up the pace of the dance in place of conversation. There was too little to say.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Dance. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance.   Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 5:04 am

"Why not?" She smiled as they stopped dancing. "That sounds great."
She looked around, Elad was dancing with Lav and Appolonius was sat in a shady corner.
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

Dance. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance.   Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 5:05 am

''Then let's go!'' He smiled as he led Amy out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Dance. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance.   Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 5:06 am

She followed him out, smiling at Appolonius as they passed him.
Back to top Go down
Gryffindor 1st Year
Gryffindor 1st Year

Dance. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance.   Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 5:07 am

'Shall we go sit with Apollonius?' I asked 'We do not want him to feel alone'

This time, I took charge and led Elad back to sit with Apollonius.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

Dance. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance.   Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 5:09 am

Apollonius noticed that Amy smiled as she passed. She's quite a nice girl, he thought.

'Ah, hello Lavinia, Elad.' He said, nodding curtly to them both 'I take it you've danced yourself out?'
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

Dance. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance.   Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 5:13 am

As Elad sat down, he turned to Apollonius. 'Cheer up Apollo!' he said and planted a huge kiss on Apollonius's lips.

Apollonius looked shocked, but Elad held on in there.
Back to top Go down
Gryffindor 1st Year
Gryffindor 1st Year

Dance. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance.   Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 5:14 am

'Ouch!' In shocked, I'd fallen out of my seat onto the cold, hard floor.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

Dance. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance.   Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 5:17 am

Wow! Thought Apollonius. But this is so strange; it doesn't feel any different than kissing a girl

He pulled away from Elad and looked into his eyes. He had to know if Elad was being serious or just fooling around like before. Something told him not, but how could he be sure?

'I think I'll go get some punch now? Who's for punch? Elad? Lavinia? I'll go get punch. I'd love some punch. Yes, it's not a bad time for punch.'

He came back and put three glasses of punch down on the table. 'Drink! Drink!' He said.
Back to top Go down
Gryffindor 1st Year
Gryffindor 1st Year

Dance. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance.   Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 5:21 am

I giggled to myself. Was that as serious as it looked? Apollonius seemed shocked, but not annoyed. What does that mean? 'Thank you for the punch, Apollo—you don't mind if I call you Apollo, do you? It seems awfully forced to call you Apollonius now that consensus seems to have decided against it'
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

Dance. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance.   Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 5:26 am

'Yes, thank you for the punch, Apollo.' Elad licked his lips, but he hadn't even tasted the punch yet.
Back to top Go down
Gryffindor 1st Year
Gryffindor 1st Year

Dance. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance.   Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 5:29 am

I rushed back in, panting slightly. 'So sorry, I had to powder my nose' I said.

I sat back down next to Apollo and Elad and left a little distance, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dance. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance.   Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dance.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Role Play :: Archives. :: February- May 1st archives. :: Valentines day dance.-
Jump to: